8. Axelle

8. Axelle

The next day, a delicious smell was the first thing I noticed. I walked, still in my pajamas, downstairs. Logan was nowhere to be seen. The same cook as yesterday was standing in the kitchen. He was making breakfast. A soon as he saw me, he mentioned to come closer. Slowly I walked closer. I immediately got fried eggs with bacon. "Bon appétit Luna "He said. I didn't answer him, but got straight to the dining table and started eating.

After breakfast, I wanted to go outside. Months ago was the last time I saw the sky, the grass and smelled the fresh air. I slowly walked outside and looked up to the sky. The morning sun was burning into my skin. I put my hand before my eyes to see. "What is an omega doing here? " I heard a men almost yell. I turned and was looking in the face of a guard.

I swallowed and wanted to put a step backwards, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the house. "Go back to you fucking family! " He growled, while pulling me behind him. The tears were running down my cheeks. The grip on my arm was strong and on one of my wounds. I could yell out of back, but I was too scared.

"Let her go! " Someone yelled through the house. The men before immediately let go of my arm. He bowed his head and that was the moment I noticed Logan standing on the top of the stairs. He ran downstairs and stand before me. He was shielding me. "Don't touch her again, understood! " The man nodded quickly and ran away. My hands were shielding my eyes and I swallowed again. Two strong arms wrapped themselves around me and my head got pushed against a chest.

"Calm down, I will make sure nobody hurts you "He hugged me for some time, till I calmed down. Then I put a step backwards, with the result I was pushed against the wall. We only looked at each other, without saying a word. He was thinking, I saw it. A few moments past and he put a step forward. He put a piece of hair back behind my ear. My hands were by my sides. We were standing like that for some minutes.

Suddenly, his head disappeared into my neck and he kissed my skin. I didn't stop him. I was too scared to do something. "I can only protect you one way. " I didn't know what he was talking about. My heart was beating faster. I wanted an explanation.

"I'm sorry, but it's for your own safety "I wanted to say something, but I felt his teeth sinking into my skin. I started to scream. Tears where into my eyes. Why did he do do?! I started fighting. I put my hands against his chest. I wanted to be gone. I didn't want to be here anymore.

His teeth let loose of my skin. He stopped the bleeding and looked at me afterwards. "Nobody will hurt you anymore. Everybody will know that they need to stay away from you "On this moment, there was only one person I wanted to stay away from me. Logan ...

A/N: I hope you like the chapter :) 

I saw the story had already more than 300 views :O

Vote/Comment/Follow