30. Logan

30. Logan

I didn't function anymore. I couldn't think, eat, speak, breath. Axelle was gone and she had took everything I had with her. I was only praying that she was fine. I hoped, nobody was hurting her. Thoughts of her parents came back in my mind. They were both in a coma. Normally, the doctors would put them out of their misery, because their wounds were really bad. They would only do the best they could for pack members of high rank, but I made an exception for Axelle's parents. Axelle wouldn't be able to recover if her parents died.

Oliver stepped towards me and gave me a phone. I looked at it for a few seconds, without doing anything. Slowly, I put it next to my ear and heard a familiar voice. " Good afternoon, brother " A growl was my answer. I wasn't his brother. He was a mistake of my father. A bastard. Made before my father met my mother.

" Leave me alone! " I hissed. I was going to end the call when he said: " I have Axelle " My heard stopped for a moment. " Why? What do you need from her? If you touch her, Luca " I couldn't even think of that last thing. Luca couldn't do anything else than laughing.

" Come to our treehouse. Where we played in the past, when you were still my brother. Come alone " I wanted to ask him if everything was okay with Axelle, when he ended the call. I threw the phone on the ground, out of frustration. " Who was it? " Oliver asked me, when I stepped out of the living room. " Luca. I'm going to him " Oliver immediately understand why I wanted to go alone. He would probably be standby in case I needed help.

I ran as fast as I could. Our treehouse was hidden deep in the forest. I took some time to find it. I hadn't been there for years. I smelled Luca and Axelle from a mile away. It helped me to find them.

Luca was holding Axelle. She was standing with her back against his chest. His arm round her neck. " Let her go Luca " I growled. He made a sign, that said I stand still. " Not so quick, brother. I want something in return " My eyes went towards Axelle. She had a little scar on her forehead, where a few hours before would have been a huge wound. It only caused that I became more angry, than I already was.

" What do you want? " I asked him. I would do anything to save Axelle. He stayed silent, before he said: " I want to become the Alpha " 

A/N: I hope you like the chapter :) Don't hesitate to tell me if I made any mistakes :)

Vote/Comment/Follow