19. Logan

19. Logan

Oliver and Jack had called the whole pack together, both the high as the low rank. So I would be sure that Axelle would hear what I was going to say. I was going to cancel the omega position. The main reason was to do show her that I had a heart. It was also a Plan B, for when we wouldn't come back together. I didn't want her to be mistreated and I didn't see another option than to cancel the omega position. It was the best for everyone.

" I think everyone is here " Jack said to me. I nodded, before opening the door. Indeed, they were all here. The whole area was full with people. I looked around, looking for Axelle. She had to be here. I didn't find her immediately. That was why I started my announcement.

" Welcome everybody. I know it's not usual to have a pack meeting this size. " I said and waited for a few seconds. " I just want to let you know that I have decided to cancel the position of omega. " Everyone gasped. I excepted it. Nobody had seen this coming. Even Jack and Oliver were surprised when I had told them, a few hours ago. They had tried to change my mind, but I was sure about this decision. " I think it's better for our pack to work together instead of abusing some of us. Every Omega can choose his duties now. "

Again, I looked round, still searching for Axelle. I saw her mother and her father, but she wasn't there. " Thank you for being here. My decision goes starting today. You can all go now " I turned around and stepped back inside. I let everyone behind with their questions. I wasn't in the mood to answer them.

I went back to the basement and stayed their for a few hours, doing the things I kept on doing these past weeks. Torturing myself. Hurting myself. It was already dark outside when Jack came into the basement. " Axell's parents have asked for you " I stopped with what I was doing. Was something wrong with Axelle? I was focussed immediately. " Why? Did something happen to her? " His face told me it wasn't a good thing. I didn't let him say anything. I just ran out of the house.

I saw her father, as soon as I was inside her house. He bowed his head when he saw me. A few seconds later he said: " She's upstairs " Without a further explanation. I went to the stairs and had just put my feet on the first step when I heard a scream. What was going on?! I ran towards her room and stayed their listening. The door was open. Her mother was sitting on the bed with her back at me. She knew I was here and let go of Axelle.

" Please Alpha ... She is in pain " Her mother bowed for me, before going out of the room. I sat down on the place where her mother had been sitting some moments ago. Axelle's eyes were closed. It almost looked like she wasn't in this world. Her forehead was warm and I knew what was going on. She was in heat. Again, it was my fault. I had marked her, without her permission, and because we hadn't mated, she was in heat.

The only thing that could help her was physical contact with her mate. I wrapped my arms around her and put her head against my chest. I whispered reassurances in her ear, hoping the pain would go away. She didn't scream anymore. She still felt warm, but my touches helped her. I was happy about that. 

A/N: A new chapter :) I hope you like it :)

 If their are any mistakes, you can always let me know ;)

Vote/Comment/Follow