82. Axelle

82. Axelle

Why did nobody tell me that giving birth would hurt this much?! It wouldn’t surprise me that it hurt for me. The pain only got worse. After my first few moments in the beginning, I felt worse and worse. Even Logan became more worried every minute. He noticed that I had a lot of pain. Luckily, he was standing next to me to calm me down.

After I arrived in the hospital and they gave ma painkillers, I felt better. That small moment of having no pain, I could catch my breath. Before I needed to start with the tough work.

Mostly all nurses and doctors left the room. Four of them stayed in the room. Logan grabbed my hand and tried not to stand in their way, even though it was difficult not to. Luckily, Logan was here with me. Without him, I wouldn’t be strong enough to do this.

“ Hold on, Axelle. Just a few more minutes and we will see our children. “  Logan caressed my cheek and kissed my forehead. It took some more minutes before everyone was ready. They seemed really nervous. It was every day that the Luna of the pack would give birth and that they would see the birth of their future Alpha. Luckily for them, they would enjoy more than me.
“ We gave you some more painkillers, to make the pain manageable. We can’t give you too much, because you still need to feel when you need to push. “ In my opinion, the doctor was speaking to much. I would be much happier if they were already born. I couldn’t hold on for much longer. Every new wave of pain, caused that more energy left my body. I felt extremely tired and I hadn’t even done anything.

“ it’s almost time. “ Logan mumbled. He squeezed my hand. I couldn’t imagine how worried he would be. He couldn’t handle the fact that I was in pain. He was going through hell.

I don’t know how long it took before I didn’t felt any pain. It took at least 30 minutes, before I felt our son. I was breathing deeply and felt how the nurses swept the sweat of my forehead. I probably didn’t look that good, but it was the last thing I could think about.

One of the nurses took our son, to a little table. In the corner of my eye, I was how Logan had some difficulties not to cry. Already one born, one more to go. Our surprise baby. I couldn't wait for the moment when I would know the gender. A second son or our first daughter.

After 15 minutes, our second baby was born. My eyes noticed the worried faces. “ What’s wrong? “ My eyes looked at everyone for an answer. This time it went much faster. The doctor quickly gave our baby to another doctor.
The baby hadn’t cried. Something really different from 15 minutes ago. Our son had cried immediately. “ Logan … “ I didn’t know what I wanted to ask him. My hands grabbed his arm, looking for support. My heart was beating fast. My eyes were looking at the little table and suddenly, the room was filled with a little babies cry.

I smiled while crying. For a few moments, I had thought that she wouldn't survive, but apparently our baby wanted to worry us once again. The first nurse came with our son. She gave him to Logan, who held him closely. “ I can’t how proud I am. “ He kissed my lips. I heard some other footsteps coming closer. It was the doctor with our second baby. “ With some minutes of delay, can I present to you … your little girl. "

A/N: A new chapter, to celebrate my birthday :) and already a happy newyear.

I don't know when the next one will be :(

Vote/Comment/Follow