Chapter 24

"Ramsey..." Mac was speechless. I couldn't look at her. I saw the look on the nurse's face. She was white as a sheet. I tried to contain my tears. I finally looked up at Mac. Her eyes grew wide.

"Ramsey?" Mac whispered to me. And that was all I remembered before I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed. Next to me was Soda and at the end of my bed was Ponyboy. I rubbed my eye with my free hand and groaned. "What happened?" I asked as I sat up.
"You fainted, Ramsey." Soda said as his thumb rubbed across my hand.

I gave Soda a confused look. How did I faint while sitting down? A doctor walked in. He was tall with dark hair and dark eyes. He had a dark complexion to match.
"Hello. I am Doctor Hawks. I will be taking care of you today. We ran some tests to determine what caused you to faint. You have a slight viral infection and stress was also a factor. We started you on an antibiotic treatment for the infection. But the infection isn't anything serious. It should be gone in three to four weeks." He smiled at me then put the clip board on the end of my bed.
"A lawyer is here to see you. Would you like me to send him in?" I nodded and he smiled before he left. Dr. Hawks had a soft voice, kind of calming. A very tall young looking man walked into my hospital room. He had long brown hair and green eyes. He was very slender and professional looking. He smiled at me and his dimples stuck out along with his bright smile. He shook my hand then Soda's.
"Hello, Ms. Moore. My name is Sam Winchester. I'll be your attorney in the case against Randel Anderson. Your parents are on their way home as we speak and will be home later this evening." I nodded at Sam. I saw one of the documents in his breif case he brought with him. It had Stanford University printed across the top. He noticed that I saw the document. And looked up at me through his eyelashes.
"Are you interested in Stanford yourself?" Sam asked me. I nodded at him and he smiled at me.
"It's a great school. You should go. What do you want to major in?"
"I want to become a trama doctor. I just need to save up enough money." Sam nodded at me. He took out some papers and we discussed my case. It took a couple hours and my doctor came in. He asked to speak to me alone. Everyone left and he sat down in a chair next to my bed. He didn't look happy.
"Ms. Moore. I have some terrible news and I need to to remain calm. Your parents were on their way here when a drunk driver hit them head on. Their car then went off the road and rammed into a tree and wrapping around it." My stomach dropped. I can't lose my parents. Not now. I needed them.
"The drunk driver was Bob Sheldon. He was going at least 100 mph. Ms. Moore, what I'm trying to say is... your parents are gone."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So I finally got time to update for you guys! Yes I used Sam Winchester as her lawyer because he was the only one that came to mind. SAM WINCHESTER BELONGS TO THE CW! HE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and don't be scared to tell me what you think of the story and don't be scared to message me any questions you have! Love ya'll! Stay gold!