Chapter 12

*A/N* Hey guys!! sorry I haven't updated in forever! I was swamped with school stuff but now I'm updating everyday since things at school are calming down with the homework and tests. Anyway here's the update!! Love ya'll!! Stay gold!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up still on the couch. I don't think I moved at all that night. I could hear Darry and Sodapop talking in the kitchen. "I want to marry her, Darry. I love her. Even more than Sandy." Sodapop sounded sincere. "I wouldn't blame you, Soda. She's a keeper. She treated you better than Sandy ever could or did. She has lasted the longest with you and hasn't cheated on your ass." That was true. I hadn't thought of any guys like I did Soda. Yea I loved the gang more than my own family but I loved Soda the most. I mean come on, he can make anybody laugh, feel good about themselves and can look at the bright side of every situation. Plus he's HOT. I decided to get up and go hug him. I crawled over Johnny and fell to the floor. The couch isn't very wide. I stood up and fixed the blanket back over Johnny's legs. I trudged into the kitchen. I sat on Soda's lap. "Morning, Ray. How did you sleep?" Soda asked me as he placed a kiss to my temple. "Fine." I said. "Hey, Ramsey. I got you something." Darry said. As he walked into the backyard. He walked back in carrying a fluffy, white ball. He set it on the floor and it uncurled itself. It stood up. It was a freaking Dog! It was an American Eskimo puppy. It was white all over with brown ears and brown stripes on it tail and paws. It looked like it had brown boots on and it was adorable! I ran up to Darry and jumped in his arms, I squeezed him tight. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I yelled. "It was Darry's idea." Soda commented. I jumped down and grabbed my new dog. I named him Eskimo because of the pattern on his paws and how fluffy and white his bright fur was. Later that day the whole gang bonded with Eskimo. He became part of the gang. He loved Ponyboy and Dally the most. Eskimo was curled up in my lap fast asleep by 8:30. We pulled all niter laughing at Two-bit and actually bonding with Dally more than ever. It was such a fun night. Soda said he wanted to take me somewhere special on Saturday. I was so excited! I couldn't wait until Saturday.