Chapter 34

"Ramsey, please wake up. You're scaring me. Please Rams, open you're eyes." I recognized that voice. I could hear him. I just couldn't see him. Ponyboy. I could hear people around me. I felt Pony's shaky hand holding mine. I didn't have control over my own body. I was trapped inside my own skin, unable to calm down someone I love. It had me, and it wasn't going to let me go. So, I did the only thing I could. Yell at it.
Let me go. Let me go. LET ME GO!
I felt tingling up my legs and my arms. And I finally opened my eyes. I saw Ponyboy sitting on the coffee table. I was laid out on my couch with my legs tucked up near my body. Ponyboy looked so worried. His brow was furrowed and he only does that when his confused or scared. I felt bad for always worrying him now a days. I saw Johnny and Darry sitting behind him. Dally walked out of the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand. I sat up and put my legs in front of Ponyboy. Dally sat on the arm part of my black leather couch and handed me the glass. I smiled at him and took a drink from the glass. The crystal clear fluid was cold. It honestly made me feel a little better. My eyes felt dry as I rubbed the sleep out of them. I needed my eye drops. They were in my room. I stood up and handed the glass back to Dally.
"Thanks, Dal." I smiled and he nodded at me taking a sip of the cold liquid.
"I need to go get my eye drops from my room. Do you want to come with Ponyboy?" I asked as I tucked my long blonde hair behind my ears. It was a rats nest and needed brushed. Ponyboy nodded and stood up. We walked to my bedroom and I closed the door three fourths of the way shut. I walked to my dresser with the mirror on the back. I opened the small plastic squeeze container and tipped my head back. I heard the bed springs groan as Ponyboy's slim figure sat down on the bed. I held the white bottle over my eye and squeezed a drop in each eye. I blinked rapidly for a couple seconds. I put the lid back on the eye drop bottle and turned to Ponyboy. He was sitting cross legged looking up at me with his doe-like eyes. I crossed my arms across my body.
"Who found me?" I asked. Ponyboy looked at me with child like confusion.

"Who found Me?"

"I did. I always find you passed out in the floor. I actually walked into your house and you were just standing there staring into nothingness. I said your name and your eyes closed as you crumpled to the floor. You scared me something awful, Rams. There's something wrong with you, medically. You should get checked out. I'm worried about you." He stood up and walked over to me. He was a couple inches taller than me so I still had to look up at him. Tears were brimming his eyes. If he started crying I would start crying too. I sighed and turned my torso around to grab my hair brush and turned back to Ponyboy. I started to brush my hair. 

"I know. There's something in this house messing with me." I finished brushing my hair and set the brash back in the dresser. I looked up into Ponyboy's grey-green eyes. He gently held my shoulders in his hands and leaned in just a couple centimeters.
"I just don't want to see you hurt. None of us do. I love you, we all love you. We don't like seeing you hurt. It kills us. We can't lose you. Especially Soda and I." He pulled my into him and held me tight. I held him tight too.
"I love you too, Pone. I love all of you. I promise nothing serious will happen to me. I'll be okay." We let go  and I wiped away one of his tears with the pad of my thumb.
"Why did you guys swing by anyway?" I asked.
" Oh, to tell you that they're letting Sodapop out of the hospital tomorrow."