Chapter 42

Darry started to clean the wound on my arm. It burned when he dabbed the peroxide on it. Soda had walked back into the bathroom. His eyes widened when he saw the gashes that took up my arm.
"Oh my god, Ramsey... I..."
"Soda I'm okay. Really." I had grabbed Soda's hand. While I was distracted Darry had put more peroxide on my wound. I hissed in pain and squeezed Soda's hand. His hands were Cold today.
"Okay, were going to make this go a little faster. Stand up real quick." Darry said. I did as told and he put my arm over the sink. He grabbed a towel and handed it to me.
"Bite down on this." He told me and I put the towel between my teeth.
"Okay. This is going to hurt." Darry said. He poured the peroxide on my wounds. It hurt like a son of a bitch. I clamped down on Soda's hand and screamed in pain. My knees buckled and Darry and Soda caught me by my waist.
"Okay. Okay. It's over. You can sit down now." Darry helped me sit down on the toilet lid. The pain had subsided as Darry washed the peroxide out with a washcloth.
"Is that going to need stitching?" Soda asked Darry. He was shaking slightly. My wound started to bleed really badly.
"If the bleeding doesn't stop in the next 15 minutes then she probably will." I hated hearing those words. Darry wrapped my arm in a towel and started to apply pressure. He put my arm above my heart to help stop blood flow. After 15 minutes of this the bleeding still hasn't stopped. The color in my face had started to drain. I felt lightheaded. The towel was drenched in blood.
"Okay. We're going to the hospital."