chapter four

"No," Camilla said, "not while his mom is close."

"Ethan.", Elizabeth said.

"Yeah?"

"Grayson wants you outside, to pay the security guard."

"Okay," Ethan said as he slid on his button up shirt, "I'll right out."

Elizabeth walked away. Camilla followed.

"Hello, girls!", a voice said coming from the living room.

It was Mrs. Dolan.

"Hi, Mrs. Dolan!", Elizabeth said as she ran over to her.

Camilla followed. Elizabeth gives her a big hug and says, "How was Paris?"

Camilla gave Mrs. Dolan a hug and Mrs. Dolan, "Oh my, Lizz it was so exhausting, isn't hard to be beautiful?"

Camilla and Elizabeth laugh.

"Please tell me my children have asked you two out already.", Mrs. Dolan says as she throws her bags on the couch.

"Yeah, they have.", Grayson says as he walks in with Ethan.

"Oh my boys! I was going to disown you if you didn't. Oh I'm just teasing!", Mrs. Dolan says as she hops up to give Grayson and Ethan a hug.

"Okay, now we all have to change!", Mrs Dolan says.

"We are.", Camilla says.

Mrs Dolan turns to Camilla and looks around.

"No, this is a formal party. Not a, what you young people call it, 'turn up'.", Mrs Dolan says as she goes to the front door. "Luckily, Grayson, I brought a suit for you from Paris, and Ethan you have your suit in your closet.", Mrs Dolan says as she brings in a man with a rack full of clothes. "Now, this is Steve, Steve will help the girls pick a dress."

Elizabeth's and Camilla's face brighten.

"Steve, go into Grayson's room to fit the girls and Ethan and Grayson get dressed in Ethan's room.", Mrs. Dolan says as she walks into the backyard.

"Who are you people?", Mrs. Dolan asks the nerds who Grayson paid to work.

"We are getting paid to set up the party.", Ricky says nervously.

"No, now your getting paid to serve the party. Please go to your house, put a white button up shirt, black pants and black dress shoes.", Mrs Dolan says as she walks back inside.

"Wait!", Ricky yells.

"Yes, child?", Mrs Dolan says as she turns back to him.

"We weren't doing this for the money. We were here for the popularity points.", Ricky says.

Elizabeth approaches them.

"What's going on?", Elizabeth asked.

"Well-"

"Its just the guys and I want more popularity and less money.", Ricky pleads.

"Fine, you can sit with us every Friday for a whole week.", Elizabeth says.

"Really? Awesome, I'll go tell the guys!", Ricky says as he walks by to his group of friends.

"Oh, Lizz, your a life saver! Alright, now-"

"Before you say anything," Elizabeth interrupted, "Steve wants to talk to you about our dresses in private."

Mrs. Dolan nodded and walked away.

Camilla walks up to Elizabeth.

"Come with me, Lizz.", she says as she takes Elizabeth by the arm.

They walk into Ethan's room and see the boys' finished look.

"Wow.", Elizabeth says.

Camilla goes to Ethan and kisses him.

Grayson goes Elizabeth as he holds out his hands.

Elizabeth kisses him as Grayson's hands fall onto Elizabeth's back.

Camilla and Ethan back away from their kiss and so does Grayson and Elizabeth.

"Okay," Grayson's mom says walking into their room, "Lizz, the dress is ready for you. Camilla so it yours."