chapter fifteen

It has been 20 minutes since Ethan left. Camilla begins to walk over to Grayson's room.

"Guys-", Camilla says as she walks into Grayson's bedroom and sees no one there.

"Grayson!?", she calls.

"Elizabeth?!", she yells. She walks into the living room and finds nothing.

"Ethan?!", she says as she walks out front. Everyone's car is there, but no one is to be found.

She walks into the kitchen and finds rose petals leading to the backyard. She blushes and stands there waiting for an explanation.

"Oh my gosh.", she says to herself.

She follows the petals outside. No one is still there, but the petals keep going. They lead to the filming garage. (Where they film all their videos and take all photos)

She opens the garage door and finds Ethan there with dozens of flowers and a poster that reads "just cause", with candles everywhere.

"What is all of this for?", she asks, blushing like crazy.

He looks down at the poster.

"Just cause?"

He nods and laughs.

Elizabeth and Grayson jump out from behind him and they hold two boxes.

She turns bright red and laughs. She turns to Grayson.

Grayson has a smirk on his face and says, "Open it."

She opens the box and finds a matching necklace to her ring.

"Oh my gosh!", Camilla says.

"My turn.", Elizabeth said.

Camilla turns to her and opens her box.

"Matching ear rings.", Elizabeth says.

Camilla's jaw dropped. Grayson and Elizabeth close their boxes and put them on a near by table.

"We'll be leaving, now.", Grayson said.

Elizabeth walks to Grayson and grabs his hand. "You're welcome.", Elizabeth says as she walked out the filming garage.

Ethan set aside the poster and walks up to the table and grabs the necklace. He wraps it around her neck. Camilla is breathless about how beautiful the necklace is.

He goes for the ear rings next. He replaces the studs that she had on, originally, and changes them.

"There.", he says, proudly.

"What?"

"My princess is complete."