chapter seven

Grayson steps outside and Elizabeth pulls him back inside.

"You're not doing this.", Elizabeth insists.

"Yeah, I'm not letting you either.", Camilla said, holding Ethan back.

"You're gonna let your girl stop you?", Alex asks, from outside.

"At least I can say I got yours.", Grayson says.

Alex barges in Grayson's house in anger and tackles Grayson.

Ethan throws Alex off of him.

Alex's friends jump in and start jumping Ethan and Grayson.

Elizabeth runs to Camilla and says, "What do we do?"

"Help them?!"

Camilla jumps on one of their backs and bites their shoulder and he screams, then throws her to the couch.

Elizabeth punches another and knocks him out cold.

There was a vase holding flowers and Elizabeth smashes it on top of Alex's heads and he falls to the ground.

Camilla throws a blanket on the guy she bit and kicked him out the door to distract him.

Ethan and Grayson are still getting jumped by the two other guys.

"GET OFF!", Elizabeth yells as she jumps on one of the guys' backs. He slams her to the wall and he watches her fall.

The guy kicks her in the stomach.

Grayson pushes the guy off of Ethan so Ethan can get up.

"Gray, look!", Ethan said as he points to Elizabeth getting hit.

Grayson runs up to the guy and pushes him into the wall and grabs his hair and pulls his head, then forward to hit the wall. The guy, falls back, while he's knocked out.

Ethan and Camilla were kicking their guy in the stomach. Until they got tired.

Everyone was laying there as Grayson, Elizabeth, Camilla, and Ethan stood there. Grayson walks towards Alex and squats.

"Are you good for a round two? Or are you done?", Grayson asked.

Alex mumbled and crawled away.

"Get the hell out of my house!", Ethan commanded.

Everyone crawled away, except for one.

"Camilla-"

"Let's get 'em.", Camilla says as Elizabeth and Camilla and him approach the last guy.

Camilla grabbed one leg and Elizabeth grabbed the other and pulled him out to Alex's car.

Elizabeth and Camilla come back inside and slam the door.

They all walk into the kitchen, remembering the highlights of the fight.

"What the hell was that?!", Mrs Dolan asked.

"They attacked us-"

"We had to defend ourselves", Ethan said, interrupting Grayson.

"Baby, look at your face.", Mrs Dolan said as she grabbed Grayson's face. "Oh my.", she said as she turned her attention to Ethan.

"Mom, please don't blame the girls. They told us to stop.", Ethan said.

"Oh, but I saw them kicking ass too. Speaking of which, Lizz, lift up your shirt.", Mrs Dolan said.

"I'm... fine", Elizabeth said.

Mrs. Dolan pocked her stomach and Elizabeth let out a moan of pain. Mrs. Dolan lifts up her shirt to find a big bruise on her stomach.

"Woah.", Camilla said as she went next to Mrs. Dolan.

"There's possible internal bleeding going on so if we could go to the hospital, that'd be great.", Elizabeth said.

"Yeah," Grayson said as he picked her up and carried her to his car, " you'll be fine, okay?"

"I'm coming.", Camilla says.

"Call my mom." Elizabeth said as she wiped her nose. "Oh my gosh."

"What?"

"There's blood on my hand... and now, my face.", Elizabeth said.

"Lizz, don't look at it!", Camilla said as Grayson started the car.

"What's wrong with blood?", Grayson asked.

Elizabeth faints.

"She can't see blood or else she'll faint.", Camilla said.

"How did I not know that?", Grayson asked.

"Well, you know how her mom didn't let her hang out with you during summer in the fourth grade to 7th grade?", Camilla asked. Grayson nodded. "It's because you always had a nose bleed."

Ethan ran out with a shirt and an extra shirt for Grayson. Ethan runs into the car and tosses it to Grayson.

"I totally forgot about a shirt.", Grayson said.

"What's up with her?", Ethan asked about Elizabeth.

"She fainted.", Camilla said.

"Why? Did she see blood?"

"Why am I the only one that didn't know about her condition?", Grayson asked.