chapter eleven

"Why?", Ethan asked as he walked towards Elizabeth.

"Ask your shitty brother.", Elizabeth said as she grabbed her keys by the door.

"Grayson, what happened?", Ethan asked him as his voice got distant as he walked away.

"What the hell is going on?" Camilla asked Elizabeth as she approached her.

"I told him about me and Alex and he said 'I had to keep my dick on lockdown while you go out and spread your legs', like you don't say that to your girlfriend.", Elizabeth said as she sat down on the couch.

You can hear distant yelling from Grayson's room between Grayson and Ethan.

"He screwed up, so I'll go with you, I'm gonna go get our things from his room.", Camilla said as she got up and walked away.

Camilla walked into Grayson's room and Grayson tries to convince Camilla to talk to him.

"Camilla, please!"

"Grayson, stop I'm not mad.", Camilla says.

Grayson calms down.

"You just can't say stuff like that. You, of all people, know her like I do, you know how sensitive she is.", Camilla says as she gathers her and Elizabeth's things together.

Ethan says, "You screwed up, but if anyone knows how to fix it, it's you."

Grayson nods and walks out. Elizabeth sees him coming and gets up.

"Don't even try, Grayson I-"

Grayson kisses her.

They back away from the kiss and she falls silent.

"I love you, Elizabeth.", Grayson said.

"Forever?", she asked.

"Forever.", he responded.