chapter thirteen

3:12 p.m.

Camilla walks to her bags and grabs an envelope. Walks back and hands it to Ethan. Ethan sits on an old chair that Grayson had in his room.

He looks at Grayson and sticks out his tongue.

"Dude, I don't care, I got a car.", Grayson brags. "Speaking of which, I'm gonna go tell mom."

Grayson walks out of the room.

Ethan rips apart the envelope and find the tickets.

"No way!", he says.

"What is it?", Elizabeth asked.

"They're tickets to go to Hawaii!", Ethan yells. He runs into the other room and yells, "HAWAII!"

Camilla laughs and says, "I'll be back."

Camilla walks away and enters Ethan's room.

She finds Ethan's phone and starts taking pictures on them. Ethan comes back into his room, silently.

He jumps on her and kisses her cheek. The camera catches the moments they shared as they snuggled together.

Grayson yelled, "Lizz!"

"Coming!", Elizabeth yells as she got up and went into Mrs.Dolan's room.

"Are you and Gray going to Hawaii with them?", she asked.

"It's not till February, so even if we weren't we can go voluntarily.", Elizabeth suggested.

Grayson said, "Let's go in my room, now."

Grayson grabs her hand and leads the way to his room.

He lets her in and shuts the door as soon as she step into his room.

He pushes her onto his bed.

"What are you doing?", Elizabeth asked as Grayson began to kiss her neck and laid on top of her. "Hello?"

He stops and says, "Camilla told me you like 'straight forward' guys." Elizabeth looks at him confused. Grayson gets off of and laughs if embarrassment. "I'm going to murder her.", Grayson threatened, jokingly.

"You should be used to it with the ten years that we've all been friends.", Elizabeth said.

Grayson laughed and got off of her and pulled her up.