chapter forty-nine

Elizabeth woke up at 7:23 a.m. She woke up in her bed with underwear on, but that's it.

She looked down and her jaw dropped.

She turned around and saw Grayson sleeping. She lifted the sheets he was being covered and saw that he had nothing on. She smiled and laughed.

She grabbed her robe on her nightstand, next to her, and strapped it on.

Elizabeth crawl out of bed and walk to the restroom.

Grayson got up and saw that she weren't there. He smiled and looked around the room with his messy hair. Elizabeth was brushing her teeth and he heard faucet running.

He heard a notification noise. Thinking it his phone he grabbed Elizabeth's and saw Travis texted. Still thinking it was his phone he slid it open.

Travis:
Hey, lizz, be ready I'll pick you up at 8

Grayson's face looked confused. Then, he flipped the phone and realized it was Elizabeth's phone.

He grunted.

Elizabeth was just finishing using her mouth wash when she stopped and heard noise in her room. She spit out the mouth wash and walked in.

"Leaving already?", she asked as she put her hair up.

"What do you care?", he asked with an attitude.

"Woah... what's wrong?", she asked as she got closer.

His shirt was still off, but he slid on his boxers and pants while she was in the restroom.

"Whats wrong? Really? Check your fucking phone.", he said as he put on his shoes.

She walked over to her phone and saw the messages.

"I'm tutoring him, baby.", she said as she put her phone back down.

He looked at her and rolled his eyes.

She walked over to him and stopped him from leaving.

"Babe, look at me.", she said.

"Don't call me that.", he said.

"Okay, seriously?", she asked.

"I let you take my virginity and I wake up to that? Like come on, Lizz!"

He sits down on her bed with his head down.

"I love you, Grayson.", she said as she got closer. "Please, don't this now. Not again."

He looked up at her and had no emotion on his face.

She leaned into kiss him, but he pulled back.

She rolled her eyes and tried walking out, but he pulled her arm and turned her to kiss her.

"I'd be stupid to let you walk away again.", Grayson whispered.

She smiled and kissed him again. She walks towards her closet Grayson gets up and begins to kiss her neck as he

"Baby...", she said.

"Shh.", Grayson whispered.

She turned to Grayson and kissed him.

Grayson picked her and pressed her against the wall.

"No, Grayson.", she whispers as she tussles out of his arms.

He lets her go and asks, "What's wrong?"

"I have to get ready, baby.", she whispered.

"Just promise me that you won't cheat.", Grayson said.

"I pinky-dinky promise.", Elizabeth said as she stuck out her pinky.

He crossed his pinky with her, then they grabbed index fingers.

They smiled and kissed.