chapter thirty-five

Monday 10:02 p.m. @ the Dolan's house.

"Okay, Veronica just pulled up, I'll go get her.", Mrs. Dolan said as she pulled the curtain open.

Grayson said, "Chris, you wait for her here and I'll take the rest to the back."

Chris nodded and ran outside. Ethan grabbed Camilla's hand ran to the back house. Grayson got a hold of everyone's things and Kian helps him.

Elizabeth walks in front of them, leading them to the back house.

They walked in and saw Camilla and Ethan setting down blankets by the couches.

(Just a quick note: Setting- As soon as you walk in, the kitchen dinner table was on your right and ahead of it was the kitchen. On your left was a photo shoot setting. You walk a little further and couches were set up facing to the T.V. that was on the wall on you left. Under was a coffee table.)

Grayson sets everything on the dining table and asks, "We aren't sleeping in rooms?"

"We thought we'd all sleep here.", Camilla said. "More comforting."

"Can we bring out the really big bean bag from the room and sleep on it?", Elizabeth asked as they walked towards Camilla and Ethan.

"Yeah, I'll go get it.", Grayson said.

"I'll go with.", Elizabeth said. They walked into the hallway and went to search for the bean bag.

Camilla and Ethan bounced on the couch. Kian went in the living room and began to fix up the XBox 1 for Netflix.

"What do you think we should watch?", Ethan asked as he put his arm around Camilla.

"SCARY MOVIES!", Kian suggested.

Elizabeth and Grayson walk in laughing while Grayson holds the bean bag. He throws it towards the end of couch.

Veronica walks in with Chris.

"Hey guys!", Chris yells.

"Hey!"

"Hi!"

They walk in and sit on the couch by Camilla and Ethan.

"What are we watching?", Chris asked as Kian backed up with the controller in hand and sat with them.

"A scary movie.", Elizabeth said as her and Grayson sat on the bean bag.

"I love scary movies.", Veronica said.

"Don't you need a cuddle buddy?", Ethan asked Kian.

"I do and you know what, I'm gonna post a tweet asking if anyone can come over and cuddle.", Kian said taking out his phone.

Everyone laughed.

---
Tuesday 1:42 a.m.
---

Everyone was in a circle and telling Veronica about old memories and drinking soda from red cups.

"You threw up on Camilla on her birthday?", Veronica asked as she began laughing.

"It was disgusting.", Camilla added.

Everyone laughed.

Suddenly, all parents barged in.

"Is everything okay?", Elizabeth as she got up.

Everyone got up and walked towards each other.

"Um...", Mrs. Bryant said as tears ran down her face.

"Mom?", Elizabeth said, confused.

"Sonya...", Mrs. Bryant said.

"Zendaya's mom just called.", Mrs. Rodriguez said.

"Oh my gosh...", Kian whispered as he backed away.

"The doctor said she might not make it.", Sonya said, wiping tears falling down her cheek.