chapter eight

Sunday 1:46 a.m.

Ethan, Grayson, Camilla, Mrs Dolan, and now Elizabeth's mom (Andrea Navedo) were all waiting in the waiting room with other families.

Mrs. Dolan was explaining everything.

Camilla was crying and Ethan was comforting her. Grayson tries to calm himself down by walking back and forth.

The doctor come out.

"Elizabeth Bryant?", he says and they get up to walk towards the doctor. "The mother?"

"That's me.", Elizabeth's mom says.

"Yes, Elizabeth is fine, and is allowed visitors."

Elizabeth's mom nods and Grayson says, "I'm gonna go see her."

"Me too-"

"Ethan," Camilla said, interrupting him, "let him go alone for a few minutes.

Grayson walks in and sees Elizabeth in the hospital bed. He tears up and sits beside her.

She turns her head to him.

"Hey, Lizz."

"Where is everyone?", she asked.

"They're outside, I just wanted to talk to you alone."

"He said I'll be out by morning."

"Well, I'll be right here.", he said as he grabbed her hands and kissed her forehead.

"Me too.", a voice said. Grayson turned and saw Elizabeth's mom.

"Hey, Mrs. Bryant."

"Hey, Grayson," Mrs. Bryant said as she pulled up a chair beside Grayson, "I hear you guys are official." Elizabeth nodded and Grayson blushed. "Baby, you gotta be more careful, next time, okay? The mother of that beast Alex is going to get the most threatening email of her life.", Mrs. Bryant says.

Elizabeth laughs and Grayson smiles.

"Well, Camilla wants to see you.", Mrs. Bryant says as she walks out.

"This is all my fault.", Grayson said as he gripped Elizabeth's hand.

"No, its not Gray-"

"No, Lizz, it is. If I just, closed-" he said as he let go of her hand and got up in frustration, "if I just closed the door, we could be cuddling right now, kissing, laying in my bed." He let out a sigh frustration.

Elizabeth made room for him on her hospital bed and was waiting for him notice.

He looked up at her and smiled.

He crawled in with her. She kissed him.

"2 out of 3 is pretty good.", she said.