chapter six

Sunday 12:57 a.m.

"Bye, thank you for coming!"

"Thank you for the gifts and stuff!"

Camilla and Elizabeth are sitting on the couch, watching Grayson, Ethan, and their mom saying goodbye to their final guests.

"What a night.", Camilla says.

Elizabeth nods and Grayson sits by her.

Camilla stares at them as they cuddle.

"What, weirdo?", Elizabeth asks.

"No," Camilla laughs, "I was just staring at his face, you know, I don't think they look alike at all."

"Yeah, like I can tell you guys apart clearly.", Elizabeth says.

"I'm the better-looking one."

"Oh, please.", Ethan says as he held out his hand for Camilla.

We all laugh and Camilla and Ethan walk into Ethan's room.

"Wanna change?", Elizabeth asked.

Grayson nodded and got up and lead Elizabeth to his room. Elizabeth looked through her things and so did Grayson.

Grayson found some pajama pants and walks out.

Elizabeth finds her big t-shirt and takes out her phone.

To: Camilla

Me: hey do you have the shorts?

Camilla: yeah

Then, Elizabeth walks out to meet Camilla with her shorts.

Camilla hands Elizabeth her shorts and says, "Do you have makeup wipes?"

Elizabeth shakes her head and says, "Maybe his mom does and if so, get me some."

Camilla nods and walks towards Mrs Dolan.

Elizabeth walks to Grayson's room. She quickly took off her dress and her shoes. Grayson walks in, but Elizabeth doesn't notice. He watches her, silently.

Elizabeth slips on her shorts, then screams.

"It's just me!", Grayson says as he tries calming Elizabeth.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me!", Elizabeth said, laughing. "All I saw was a body!"

Grayson comforts her as she pushes him away as she notices he has no shirt on.

"Wow."

"What?", he asked.

"Nothing, I just-"

Grayson interrupts her by kissing her.

"Hey-"

They both stop and look at the door.

"Well," Camilla said smiling, "look who I caught in the act this time."

Elizabeth rushes and puts the big t-shirt on.

"Please, leave", Grayson says, embarrassed.

Camilla walks in and she's wearing Victoria's Secret pajama set.

"Lizz, Alex is here.", Camilla says.

"What? Why?", Grayson asked.

"He said he wanted to talk to her.", Camilla said as she walked out the door.

Grayson walked out with Elizabeth by his side.

"What do you want?", Grayson said as he opened the door to find Alex standing with roses.

"Oh so your the new boy toy?", Alex asks laughing. "Well, tell you what kid, let me have her and I won't hurt you."

"I'm not scared of you.", Grayson said.

"Tough guy, huh? Okay well, why don't you step outside?", Alex said as he took a step back.

"Fine-"

"No!", Elizabeth said as she got in the doorway.

"Lizz, your leaving me for this guy?", Alex asked as he approached Elizabeth.

"Alex, just go.", Elizabeth said as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah, she's occupied.", Grayson said as he wrapped his arms around around Elizabeth's waist.

"Okay, that's it!", Alex says as he approaches Elizabeth and Grayson.

Alex pushes Grayson.

"Stop!"

Grayson pushes him back and Alex throws his roses and punches Grayson.

Grayson falls to the ground. Elizabeth throws Alex out the door and helps Grayson's lip is busted.

"ETHAN, WE HAVE UNWANTED VISITORS!", Grayson yells.

Then, Ethan walks out with Camilla.

"You think I didn't come prepared for your little brother there.", Alex says. Then, he whistles. Suddenly, five other guys come from the car that he parked in front.