chapter nineteen

Monday 6:02 a.m.

Elizabeth gets up and goes to Ethan's room.

She jumps onto Ethan and Camilla.

They grunt and moan.

"It's time for school, children!", Elizabeth yells. She turned on the light as she walked out the room.

She ran into Grayson's bedroom and jumped on him.

"School! School!", she repeated as she jumped on him.

He threw her down and kissed her.

"We have to get ready!", she yells as she tries to push him off of her.

He showers her with kisses until she finally gets him off of her.

"Why do you wanna go so bad?", Grayson asked as he hopped out of bed.

He turns to Elizabeth and sees her about to jump on him.

"Catch!", she yelled, about 2 seconds before she jumped. He caught her and she said, "Well, today is my first day to impress..."

Grayson stared blankly at her.

"You don't remember what I said about school today?", Elizabeth said as she hopped off of Grayson.

Elizabeth sighed and walked away to her luggage. Grayson followed.

"I'm sorry, baby.", he said as he hugged her from behind.

"Camilla, Zendaya, some new girl I are working with Mrs. Hallow...", she says, waiting for Grayson to finish her sentence. "... for the office... and if I do a good job, she'll give me a good letter of recommendation for..."

Grayson stared blankly at her.

"AVPA!", Elizabeth yelled, after losing her patience with Grayson.

"Oh yeah!", Grayson said. "And your going to do amazing!", he added.

"It's just what I need for an extracurricular for my resume to go to the University of Texas! Plus Mr Jenson already said he couldn't. Asshole.", she said.

"Why do you want to go all the way over there?", Grayson said as he turned her body towards him, "We won't see each other often."

They both walk into the living room where Camilla and Ethan are sitting drinking coffee.

"I know, but you know how much I want to study anthropology and the University of Texas is one of the best colleges to study for it.", Elizabeth said as Grayson followed her into the kitchen.

Ethan joins them and says, "Brains and beauty never work with guys."

"Stay out of this.", Grayson said to Ethan.

Camilla comes in with Elizabeth's phone and says, "Zendaya is calling."

Elizabeth takes the phone and says, "Hey, Zendaya."

Z- "Are you guys picking me up?"

E- "We'll be at your place by 7:30."

EKk bye bye"

"Bye", Elizabeth said as she hung up slid the phone into her back pocket.

Grayson had made himself coffee by the time Elizabeth was done with her conversation.

"Can we, at least, discuss this a little bit more?", Grayson asked.

Elizabeth nodded. They sat down and ate a few things before leaving.

---

"Okay, it's 7:15 a.m. time to go!", Elizabeth yelled as she left out the door.

She climbing into her car.

Everyone got in after her.

"We have to go get Camilla's bag, and mine, then we'll go get Zendaya.", Elizabeth said as she go into the car.

Ethan was wearing an old sweater with a pair of jeans with Air Force 1s. Grayson was wearing Nike sweat pants with a white shirt and black vans.