chapter thirty

Grayson hops out of the car and takes a key from his pocket to unlock the gate that is guarding the entrance door.

Elizabeth and Grayson are walking into the bowling alley being followed by the rest.

No one is there.

"Where is everyone?", Veronica said as she walked in through the entrance.

"Every Monday is rented by us.", Grayson said as he turned to her.

Camilla grabbed Ethan's hand and walked to a lane at the end.

Grayson jumps up to the counter. He begins to activate everything.

Chris stood by the entrance and looked at Veronica and grabbed Veronica's hand. She looked down and held his hand back, then looked up at him. They both smiled.

"Pick a lane, any lane.", Elizabeth said to Veronica as she hopped up to #7.

Lights began to appear while Grayson begins to activate everything.

He jumped down and walked over to Elizabeth's lane.

"Ready?", he asked as he picked a bowling ball.

"Born ready.", Elizabeth said as she set her things down and took her jacket off.

Camilla and Ethan were bowling together. As in he was teaching her. They held the ball together and tossed it together. She tossed it and got a strike.

They both began cheering and she jumped up and he kissed her.

Veronica set her things on a chair in #3 lane.

Chris let go of her hand and grabbed a bowling ball and said, "Watch this."

He turned to her and winked, she laughed, he turned back around and threw the ball. He got all pins down besides one.

"I got this.", Chris said as he grabbed another ball. He threw it and knocked the last pin.

He turned around and threw his hands up in victory.

Veronica got up and grabbed bowling ball and watched the pins reload.

She threw the ball into the pins and got a full strike.

She turned around and said, "You still want to keep going, Collins?"

He scoffed and got up.

"We're here!", Kian yelled.

Everyone's attention went to him. He came in with pizza with Zendaya.