chapter thirty-three

Veronica gripped onto Chris' shirt.

You hear two gunshots.

Elizabeth and Camilla screamed.

"Zendaya!", Kian yelled. He ran to the back and Alex pointed the gun at him and pulled the trigger.

Kian dropped to the floor.

Camilla began crying.

Kian was okay. He dropped so he wouldn't get hit. He crawled to Zendaya and saw her on the floor. He began crying.

Emily was gone.

He looked around. Suddenly she said, "Kian, I'd suggest to walk out and leave her body here."

She pointed the gun to the back of his head.

Zendaya was on the ground, fighting for her life after being shot once in leg, she was losing so much blood.

She was breathing heavily.

Alex began to point the gun at Grayson.

"No!", Elizabeth yelled.

"Lizz, it's okay.", Grayson said.

He closed he eyes and grabbed her hand.

"Alex, you are not going to get away with this.", Ethan said as he began to walk towards Alex.

"Stop right there, Dolan!", Alex said as Ethan pushed Grayson to the side.

Alex pointed at Ethan with his gun.

Ethan stopped moving. Camilla never left his side.

"Who is that? Why does she look familiar?", Alex asked pointing at Veronica.

"Veronica.", Chris answered.

"Emily, stop what you're doing and just let me help her.", Kian said with his hands up.

Zendaya was on the floor moaning in pain.

"Why should I trust you?", Emily asked.

"Because I'm the only one that knows why you're really with Alex.", Kian said.

"You don't know what you're talking about.", Emily said.

"I do, but the plan... it's not working."

Kian looks down at Zendaya and he's afraid she's taking last her breath.

Police sirens approach.

"What is that?", Emily asked as she put her gun down.

Kian realized that Emily was distracted and swung back and strikes her in the face. She falls down.

Kian dropped down and yelled help, multiple times.

Camilla ran towards them and Alex shot at her. Ethan ran to him and tackled him. Camilla fell to the ground.

Ethan throws the gun out Alex's hand and holds him down.

"Grayson, keep the girls out of the way!", Ethan said.

Grayson turned to Elizabeth and kissed her. "Go hide behind the counter. Take Veronica."

Elizabeth nods and she looks over at Veronica. Chris looked at her and said "Just in case something happens...", she nodded and he kissed her.

"Veronica!", Elizabeth yelled.

Veronica threw him off of her and ran to Elizabeth. They ran behind the counter.

"Chris, grab him!", Ethan yelled.

Chris got on top of Alex while he puts up a fight. Grayson helps Chris keep him down.