chapter ten

Sunday 2:37 p.m.

Elizabeth and Grayson are sitting on Grayson's bed feeding each other brownies.

"You're so evil.", Grayson said.

"I didn't hit her to be mean, I did it because she kept hitting me too.", Elizabeth said.

Grayson laughed. He looked at her, admired her as she ate the brownie. He leaned into kiss her. Their lips crash together and he lays her down. He grabs her body and pulls her close.

Then, her phone buzzed and Elizabeth threw him off of her.

"What was that?", Grayson asked.

Elizabeth hustled to the other side of the room and grabbed her phone.

"It could be the letter of recommendation from Mr Jenson that I need to get into AVPA!", Elizabeth rushes through her phone and saw that it was just a text.

Grayson said, "Come on! I can't ever have 10 minutes with you all to myself!"

"Ugh, it's my mom", Elizabeth whined.

Elizabeth's phone:

Mom: where are you and what time are you coming home?

Me: im at grays and im sleeping over

Mom: you have school in the morning!

Me: I know hes taking me

Mom: then where's your car because its not here

Me: here

Mom: then take yourself
Mom: Sonya even wants cam to come home
Mom: now

Elizabeth got off of her phone and jumped into bed with Grayson. Grayson snuggles up next to her as they're face-to-face.

Elizabeth smiles and says, "Are you a virgin?"

"Way to start a conversation, Lizz!", Grayson yells, sarcastically.

"I'm sorry," Elizabeth says and laughs, "but I wanna know."

"Yes, Lizz, I am a virgin.", Grayson said as he gripped Elizabeth's waist.

Elizabeth smiled, "I know your brother isn't."

"Yeah, yeah, him and Camilla, I know.", Grayson said. "What about you, you are right?"

"...no", Elizabeth said, embarrassed as she sat up.

"What?"

"Well-"

"No, Elizabeth, we promised each other we'd lose it to each other when we're both 16.", Grayson complained.

"I know, but Alex and I were in his bed and-"

"Woah-woah, wait you lost it to Alex?", Grayson said as he sat up.

"Yeah, but-"

"So you're telling me that I had to keep my dick on lockdown, but were able to spread your legs for anyone?", Grayson said as was filling up with anger.

Elizabeth gets offended and says, "Excuse me? Don't disrespect me just you didn't get your way, okay?"

Elizabeth gets up and walks towards the door, but Grayson gets up to stop her.

"Lizz!", he says as he gets up to grab her arm.

"What?", she says as she forces herself to look at him.

"You're not even gonna say sorry?", he asks.

"Screw you.", Elizabeth says as she pushes him off of her. She walks out and yells, "Camilla, we are leaving!"

Camilla barges out and says, "What?"

"We're leaving."