Esha Prompt

"Sash, I'm pregnant", Emma states excitedly, "We're gonna be parents!"

"Are you serious? You've got to be kidding me. We're too young. Emma, what were you thinking?" Sasha exclaims.

"Me? You're the one who got me pregnant. How is it my fault?" Emma screams back. "You know what, I'm done. Thanks a lot, Em", Sasha says before slamming the door.

It's been three years since that day. Sasha regrets leaving her, Emma hasn't moved on. Emma's tried seeing others, but no ones as perfect for her as Sasha was. 

Emma's POV

I was walking in the park with Witney and my daughter Sarah. We were having a great time, just talking and dancing like we used to. Then, he arrived.

"Hey Wit, Emma it's so great to see you! Who's this cutie?" Sasha laughs and the child's cuteness.

"Umm, this is Sarah Brittany Slater. She's two."

Sasha responds surprised, "She's mine...wow. Em, she's beautiful. Gorgeous blonde hair, and she has your smile. I haven't stopped thinking about you guys. I made a mistake, I'm so sorry Emma. Can you eve-"

Emma answers abruptly with a soft, sweet kiss. Sasha smiles into the kiss, "I'll take that as a yes"

Hope you guys like it, it's my first prompt so I'd love advice!