Waterpark

Sasha drove me and our three girls to the watermark in LA for the day. Mickey's been begging us to go.

"Mama, when we there yet?" 6 year old Mickey calls out from the back seat.

I laughed, "Soon baby. Be quiet, Emmi's sleeping"

4 year old Emmi was sprawled out across Mickey, peacefully snoring.

"Dada, we're here! Lets go on slides!" Emmi's twin, Rissa screams as she wakes Emmi up.

Emmi and Mickey hold hands as we walked in, with Marissa on Mickey's back.

We got to the first water slide, and Mickey went down first, screaming the whole time.

Emmi went next, and crossed her arms as if she was not amused.

Finally, it was Rissa's turn, but before she sat down, the water park security talked to her.

"Hey honey! I like your shirt, how about you put on your matching pants to go with it?"

Marissa gasped and bursted into tears as Emmi came to the rescue.

"I don't think you know who she is. She will not wear pants. Do not make her" Emmi sassed back.

Mickey added in, "please", with a cute smile, always trying to make peace.

Rissa shrugged her shoulders and put on her pants, going on the ride.

Sasha grabbed my hand, "Well look at that. She did it"

I laughed, "Um. Not exactly. Look at her now babe"

Up stomped and giggly Rissa, wearing pants on her head, followed by her two sisters.

Mickey laughed, "Look Mom. Pants on head"

Emmi continued, "Yeah. No pants on our down there"

I snorted as I looked at Sasha, "What are we gonna do with these three?"

mickeyrose930