Valenna Adoption

Charna's POV

There was a bombing. Mommy and Daddy are missing. I'm only 12. How do I grow up on my own? I'm in the corner at school shaking and crying uncontrollably. I wish someone would notice me.

Val's POV

We're at a school in Odessa after a bombing. I see a little girl crying so I decide to talk to her.

"Hi cutie, I'm Val. What's your name"

"Charna. I lo-love your dancing"

I smiled at her, "Thank you babe. Why are you crying"

She explained to me about her family and everything. I felt so bad for the poor girl. I want to take her home with me, and care for her.

"Well Charna, can I take you home with me? I'll care for you and be your new dad, with my girlfriend, Jenna"

"VALENNA IS REAL? FINALLY I KNEW IT ALL ALONG" She giggles, and suddenly grows embarrassed

"It's okay, I figured I would get that response. You're a cutie. So, are you ready to go?" She takes my hand and we're off.

TWO DAYS LATER AT JENNA AND VAL's APARTMENT

Jennas POV

I just met Charna, she's absolutely adorable. I'm so glad we adopted her. She's perfect for us and needs a loving family after all she went through. I invited the DWTS family over to meet her.

"You ready to meet the family, Char?" I ask my new daughter

"Yup, I'm excited! I always watch the show and this is like a dream come true."

I smile, "Who's your favorite female pro?"

She jumps up and down, "Sharna, omg she's actual perfection. I wish I could dance like her. That's why I dance, because she inspires me and-"

I squeal, "Well look who's here, mini Char"

Sharna runs up to Charna, "Hi baby girl, I'm your godmother"

"Really? OMG YAY!" Charna jumps into Shar's arms and it was the cutest thing.

I love our new family

this also was pretty bad, sorry Char. You know I love you