Team SHACK

missbasicdwts this ones for you!!!

Mia's POV

Tonight's the finale of s22 of DWTS! Mom and Dad are both in the finale but I want Mom to win. I mean, she is with Jack Gillinsky, soooooo. Dad has a good chance to though, he's with some figure skater named Polina Edmunds (sk8tergurl14 bae). 

Mom and Jack are about to perform and I screamed, "YEAH TEAM SHACK YOU CAN DO IT".

Their package started to play and Mom says to Jack, "I really want to win, just like every season, but especially because you've improved and shown so much growth. And because my daughter loves you" and she laughs a little. He responds, "Don't worry, Shar. No matter what happens, I'm proud of us" and they hug and they start their cha cha foxtrot fusion to Hideaway. They received a perfect score, and it was well deserved. I ran up to the skybox and hugged them. I took the mic from Erin, "MOMMY THAT WAS GREAT YOURE AMAZING" and hugged her. I looked at Jack and smiled, "still fangirling. it's been a whole season and I'm still not used to this". He chuckled and hugged me.

Finally, Dad and Polina's package played. Polina spoke, "Derek, I really wanna make you proud. You're so amazing and I wanna thank you for everything". Dad hugged her, "I'm always proud of you"

They danced a cha cha salsa fusion and also got a perfect score. I screamed to him from the front row, "GREAT JOB DAD ILY" and he winked. Polina waved and I smiled at her.

Time to announce the winners. I crossed my fingers. I whispered to myself, "Shack. Shack. Shack". Mom must've noticed because she giggled and mouthed 'thank you' and Jack blew me a kiss. Ugh my little fangirl heart breaks each time I remember I actually know him.

"...THE WINNERS ARE JACK AND SHARNA" 

I screamed and ran up to them to congratulate them as they were hoisted up and handed their trophies. I couldn't be prouder of Mom and Jack, and of course Derek and Polina. I have the greatest family and friends ever, and I can;t wait for s23! Hoping for Jack Johnson??

xx

DWTS Promptsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें