Beside Me

Sharna's POV

Last week I announced that I'm going on my own tour!!! It's called Beside Me, so in order to have the name make sense, I'm having a contest to see who will dance beside me! I posted the announcement on social media and asked everyone to video them dancing and post it with the hashtag #besidesharna and I'll choose the winner.

I'm currently looking at the videos, and they're all amazing! I see the account @bluevelvetsharna and there is a tall blonde girl dancing a fusion-contemporary, jive, and cha cha. She's absolutely amazing.

I did some more research on her-Her name is Charna, she's 12 years old and from the Ukraine.

I sent out a message telling her how impressed I was with her and that she would be dancing beside me. I flew her out to LA the next day so we could start rehearsals. I knew I would have to take care of her as well because she was 12, but I didn't mind. 

I drove to the airport and recognized her. She was looking around to find me, but gave up in defeat and plopped down on a chair. I laughed, knowing this tour would be so fun. I snuck up behind her and gave her a hug, "hey char!"

She turned around and hugged me back, "OMG IM SO EXCITED I LOVE YOU"

"Aw I love you too! Let's get started" I took her hand, as we headed home to rehearse.

xx charnamarkovna hope this is what you wanted :)