Mini Me's?

Peta's POV

Today, Marissa (my daughter), Abby and Charna (Sharna's daughters), and Mickey (Emma's daughter) are going on stage at tour to do a segment. They haven't told anybody what it is, but it should be funny. (NOTE THE GIRLS ARE ALL 7)

Marissa walks out and screams, "HEY BALTIMORE HOW YOU DOING?" as she flips her snapback around. Yup, definitely my daughter.

Mickey walks on next pretending to be on FaceTime with Abby, "YEAH IK! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?" she says into the phone. "Oh hey audience, didn't see ya there"

Abby walks out the other end and says, "HEY GUYS!"

Charna then runs on the stage and jumps onto Marissa's back as they fall over.

"Hey guys! So today, we're going to imitate some of the greatest people in our lives" Charna says with a smile.

Mickey goes up front, "So I'll be doing my mom, Emma" the audience cheers, "OMG Sasha I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you so we can-" Abby cuts her off. "Yeah, you all know what happens next.

"Now, I'm imitating Alan" Abby says and Alan pops his head throughout the corner and laughs. 

"I'm imitating Jenna" Marissa says.

Abby starts, "I think I'm just not gonna wear a shirt ever. I mean, I do have pretty nice abs"

Marissa walks over and covers up Abby's stomach, "Alan, get over yourself. We're never gonna date and I don't want to see you shirtless"

The crowd was dying, and at this point, so was I. These imitations were spot on.

Charna takes the mic, "Yeah, so now I'm gonna be Sharna" the girls laughed knowing what was coming. 

"I'm just SO happy. Everything's going great. The tour is fun, we have the greatest fans, I'm just happy. I'm smiling, and I love to laugh" Charna giggles.

"If you couldn't tell, my Mom is very positive and enthusiastic" Abby says.

Marissa grabs the mic, "So I know nobody imitated my mom, Peta, but I just want to say something. Mom, come out here" I walked out and hugged my daughter. "This lady is my rock. She's my world. I would be nowhere without her. She inspires me so much everyday and I want everyone to know how much I love her" she smiles up at me as I start to tear up. "Lately, she hasn't gotten enough credit for everything she's done. So I'm just telling you guys to always love and support her. Thanks" I walk off stage with my daughter and hug her. 

The moms go on stage and hug their daughters and Charna grabs the microphone from Mickey. "Now is this moment you've all been waiting for...MIC DROP" and she scurried off after slamming the microphone down.

Yup, she's Sharna's daughter.

idk if i like this one but i hope you do!

xx