First Show

"Val, can you wake the girls up?" a sleepy Jenna calls to her husband from the kitchen.

"Sure, babe! Are they coming to the show tonight?"

In a matter of seconds one of the twins, Hallie, rushed downstairs.

"LIVE SHOW? WE CAN GO TO THE LIVE SHOW? WAIT TIL I TELL RISSA" Hallie shouted as she hugged her dad.

"Yes, baby. You and Rissa are coming! But you have to be quiet because it's live, okay?" Jenna hugged her 6 year old daughter.

Hallie ran up to her room that she shared with Rissa and climbed onto her sisters bed, "Tonight we're going to the live show, get up!"

Rissa's eyes bolted open as she rolled out of bed, "FINALLY! AND THAT MEANS I GET TO WEAR A DRESS! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?"

Jenna and Val gave each other the twin instinct look, "Uh oh"

"NO PANTS!!!!" The girls shouted as they were brought into a fit of laughter.

Val smirked, "Those are my girls! Alright"

"VAL NOT IN FRONT OF THE GIRLS" Jenna scolds her laughing husband, "Come on girls. I'll get you ready."

Rissa's Outfit

Hallie's Outfit

The family arrived at the studio and the twins ran up to their favorite aunt

"AUNT LINNY" Hallie cries.

"Woah. You look very pretty Linny" Rissa smiled.

"Thanks cuties!" Lindsay picked them up and kissed their cheeks, "Lets go to the red room, the show is about to start"

Jenna and Val danced their first bumper, and the twins were watching. Lindsay was holding Hallie, and Sharna was holding Rissa.

"YAY MOMMY! Shar Shar, why her dress open? Is she cold?" Marissa clapped her hands as Hallie smiled, "Dada wear no shirt?"

Luckily the camera crew caught it all on camera, which makes for some cute footage.

The show finally ended and Hallie fell asleep on Marissa on the ride home.

"Hawwie, I had fun today with you. You look very pretty. Just like Mommy" Rissa smiled.

"Hey, what about Daddy?" Val pouted, looking back at his kids.

Rissa giggled, "Daddy, I wearing a shirt, you aren't. I need a shirt because I have boobies like Mommy."

"AH NO OK GOODNIGHT RISSA"

"Why? I'm not tired?" Rissa questioned.

"I AM. GOODNIGHT BABE"

hahaha this is really horrible

dance10hallie