The Accidental Text

Rissa's POV

After Rachel's birthday party I sent a massive group text saying I had so much fun. Little did I know that I messed up most of the numbers.

From: Unknown

Hi, I think you have the wrong number. I'm Emmi.

From: Unknown 2

Yup, I'm Michaela.

From Charna:

At least you got me right, Riss!

From Hallie:

Me too, haha!

From Unknown 3:

Hi, I think you got the wrong number, I'm sorry. I'm Sharna, and you all seem sweet so I think we should keep this chat and be friends.

I replied:

OMG My idol's name is Sharna!

Charna messaged back:

RT

From Sharna:

Oh, Sharna Burgess? I've heard of her before..

From Emmi:

YAS OMG SHARNA SQAUD

From Mickey:

Finally some people who understand me!!!

////

After three months of nonstop texting, the girls and I decided to finally meet.

Hallie's mom took her, Charna, and I to meet Emmi, Mickey, and Sharna in Boston.

We arrived first, with Emmi and Mickey shortly after. We ran after them and attacked them in hugs!

Text from Emmi:

I can't believe-

Text from Hallie:

-That we finally met.

Text from Charna:

<3333

//

The girls and I started walking around and looking for Sharna. She was the only one we never face timed so it could be hard.

Suddenly, Mickey ran away from us and into a red heads arms.

"SHARNA BURGESS OMG"

She laughed, "Hi Mickey" and waved and shouted, "Hi Rissa, Charna, Emmi, and Hallie"

I walked up to her and said, "Hi omg, how do you know us?" as I released her from a hug.

She pulled out her phone and showed me the group chat.

Charna gasped, "We're friends with Sharna"

Emmi smiled, "WE'RE FRIENDS WITH SHARNA BURGESS"

Hallie laughed, "WE'RE TALKING TO SHARNA BURGESS"

We all laughed as we group hugged and the girls thanked me for the accidental text.

xx

dance10hallie mickeyrose930 dwtslovlies charnamarkovna