Periscope and Travels

Jenna and Brittany were Periscoping, like any other day, however being bombarded by comments felt different this time.

dwtslovlies you guys are SO cute, omg!!!

dance10hallie JIP JIP JIP

mickeyrose930 BIP BIP BIP

One comment in particular stood out that evening.

ojoj1415 Hi, from Israel!! Love you two so much! Recently moved her by myself, which is tough for a 13 year old on their own. I miss my older sister so much, we used to watch your periscopes all the time and this reminds me of her. Thank you!! -Riss

And then the comment following that one was even more meaningful:

dwtslovlies No 7 hour time difference can keep us apart^^. Love and miss you forever -Emmi

Brittany and Jenna's heart broke as they realized the distance between the sisters. They wanted to do something to surprise the girls.

Signing off of periscope, Britt spoke up, "Jen, let's fly that sister out to Israel to reunite with her sister. Of course, let's go too!!"

Jenna smiled, and immediately found Emmi's contact information and told her the plan.

On June 15th, Emmi, Britt, and Jenna flew to Israel together.

"Thank you so much for doing this. You guys have been our role models for as long as we can remember" Emmi smiled.

"Aw, of course babe! I know the distance can be hard, but I'm glad our periscope brought you guys together again" Jenna hugged the blonde.

"I can't wait to see you guys reunite! Riss doesn't know?"

Emmi smirked, "Nope"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The three girls arrived in Masada, ready to surprise Riss.

Emmi caught glimpse of a short brunette and screamed her name.

Riss' head whipped around and her jaw dropped, seeing her sister for the first time in 4 months.

"EMMI!!!! Oh my gosh, how are you here? I can't believe it!" Rissa cried, hugging her older sister

"Well..." Emmi spoke, pointing to Jenna and Brittany beside her.

"Woah! You're like standing right in front of me!"

"Hey babe!" Jenna and Brittany chriped, squeezing the shorter girl.

"You guys did this? Thank you so much, this honestly means everything to me!" Rissa smiled.

"We saw your comments on our periscope, and we just had to reunite you two! And we wanted to meet you!" Jenna laughed, as Brittany spoke up.

"So, how's Israel treating you?" Emmi swung her arm over her sisters shoulder, smiling as she grabbed hands with Jenna, and Brittany grabbing Rissa's.

so tbh this wasn't great but i wanted to write it for a few reasons.

1. I want Jenna and Britt to fly Emmi out to meet me ._.

2. i'm actually moving to israel by myself in august for a while because my parents don't want me to be stressed and scared bc of the ppl in my school and town

3. also, JIP and BIP