2.

Happy readings 📖 Hope you enjoy 🐺
© All rights reserved

I glanced at the simple yet elegant gold watch that say upon my wrist, watch checking the time, if not I could be out here for hours on end lost in thought and making my shots perfect, I've been doing this since I was 10, and I mastered it better then anyone I know but, no shot was perfect for me not since the incident.

The time read 7:15 I promised myself "one more" then I would head back to the house.

My eyes never left the target, as I reached back to grab an arrow from my quiver, I took note of everything that could interfere with my kill as if it was real. As I nocked the arrow, it's flight path was already forming in my head, between the branches, over the rocks and right into the tree I pulled the string back, all the way past my ear, letting the tension build in the arrow before I released. I raised the arrow to meet its flight path, and released. The string snapped forward with the force of 50 punches

And did I miss?

You bet your ass I didn't, not to sound cocky but I never do , it was merely impossible to cut through a arrow with another but, the skill was like a 3rd nature to me.

I reached down grabbing my quiver when I heard a twig snap in the distance, my stomach turned and flipped, I felt the hairs on my neck stand up and quietly I placed the quiver along my shoulder and pulled out a arrow just in case it wasn't a bunny or deer.

I stepped forward holding the arrow at the string ready to strike if anything dares to mess with me.

Just then a tree rumbled and a low growl erupted, A smile made it was into my face.

"Afraid of a girl with a bow and arrow , oh no a big bad rouge would cower behind bushes and growl at the innocent." I fainted knowing what ever it was would show itself at me calling it a coward.

Just then a brown wolf stepped from behind the bush and after that two more poured out.

"And it even brought back up." I spoke as if I was speaking to someone. That earned me another growl.

"Well I have a delicious breakfast waiting at home so can we get this over with." I smirked showing no sign of fear and I wasn't faking it I was honestly not Intimidated by these rouges.

Just then the brown one leaped at me and before it could get even a centimeter closer I shot my arrows right between it eyes I knew the force of the arrow hit its brain it dropped to the growl struggling in it side before it went stiff.

I smiled pulling another arrow from my quiver but I didn't get to position it another wolf was already leaping at me I ducked down on one leg and the rouge began to jump over me just then I took the arrow in my hand and sliced it's under belly drenching me in blood and guts.

I took an arrow from my quiver once again and was preparing for the third attack and I looked around to see my grandpa's fighter one in particular his 3rd in command Ryker. He was in his wolf form and his jaws were calmed down around the rouges neck.

He hovered over his kill for a bit and I bowed in submission before he shifted back to his normal self.

"I covered your ass." He smirked knowing I could've handled it in my own.

"Looks like you need to cover your own." His eyes traveled down and he pulled my jacket from around my waist covering his business

I just laughed and we walked back into the pack house. Once we were in my grandma immediately was by my side.

"Oh kalessie I was so worried why didn't you call for help." My grandmas concerned ended in a scowl.

"I could've handled it by myself." I narrowed my eyes at Ryker.

"The only reason we keep getting rouge attacks is because of her." A voice called from my grandpas office and soon after a pregnant women walked out her hand in her mates she gave me a sour look but still bowed in submission to me and my grandma.

My grandpa came out of his office and I could practically see a patch of his brown hair turn grey.

"Ignore that she's just a worried mom about her unborn pups safety." My grandpa smiled like nothing was wrong like Ryker wasn't naked and I wasn't drenched in blood.

Tears pulled at my eyes and I quickly wiped them away because how could I not realiz my dad made sure everyone knew who the silver stream pack was and when he passed it went back to my grandpa and still everyone feared us. The only reason we've been getting attacked was not because my grandpa was slipping on bus alpha position.

But because his granddaughter was a wolf hunter and would change.

"I'm leaving." I announced and my grandpa eyes widened along with Rykers and my grandmas.

(That cliffhanger *evily smirkes* I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT)

"deinde tempore usque ad me furoris ones." <----- hopefully you guys know what that means now <3