31.

© All rights reserved to lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings ;)

Since our last in counter It's been days since I've seen Aaric, I'd get a whiff of him proving to me that he's been in the room before me it drove me crazy to the point where I follow his scent just to find him to talk to him.

After the girls and I had a nap Adam and Lesion came to the cabin telling us that everyone and I mean everyone was demanded to be seen at the pack house staying here has made me forget that there was a pack house mainly because no one here hated me.

Aaric does.

My wolf barked at me making my skin boil.

You show up now?! Why didn't you tell me you shifted, why didn't you tell me he attached us!

Silence filled my head as I awaited for an answer.

"We're here." Clara said in a sing song voice

"Someone's happy." Adam joked and her mood immediately went dark as she walked towards me taking my arm
In hers and walking ahead to the front door.

I visually halted afraid to walk into the house afraid that everyone would stare and even growl at me in disgust and Clara sure noticed.

"Hey, I know you've heard stories about us northerners but I promise we're forgiving people." Clara soothed me and I knew she was wrong you can't forgive someone or something that killed someone you loved deeply I would know firsthand.

With her comforting untrue words I clung to her arms tighter but something was missing I didn't feel safe I needed him here him comforting me.

"We're Aaric?" I questioned Adam he's his first in command he would know

He scratched his neck nervous as to what he should say.

"He's uhh he's working on paper work." He smiled happy with his lie.

"Where?" I questioned calling his bluff.

"I have no Idea excuse us." He lied his way past me and Clara.

"He's a bastard come on." Clara gave me a comforting smile as she pushed open the door and there stood Aaric and more then 400 people whose eyes were all fallen on me.

Some seemed pitiful, some seemed shocked that I even had the audacity to show my face , some seemed furious and even let growls roll from their throat before Aaric shot them a frightening glare and they coward behind someone else.

"Everyone!" Aaric spoke loudly making all eyes snap to him including mine pleading him to not say the words I knew were coming.

"This is YOUR Luna." His face held no pride in speaking those words all that was left was a blank stare in my direction.

I coward behind Clara's shoulder even though I'm an inch taller then her.

"Wow you people suck at greetings!" Clara shouted and all the men and the women split into two groups the men on the right and the women in the left Clara pushed me towards the left side as an unknown women came up to me my shoulders in her clutch as she rubbed her cheek against mine the old fashioned way her face held disgust but she proceeded with a bow and a head nod she then walked away and many people followed her greeting me , rubbing their cheek against mine and then bowing away wiping their cheek onto their shirts to try and rid of my smell when they thought I wasn't looking.

Next were the men but instead of greeting me the way the women greeted me they only nodded their head in respect because their smell on me would drive Aaric crazy forcing his wolf to Mark me as his.