17.

© All rights reserved to Lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings :)

I woke up to the same green room that I'd bad been in a month ago with Aarics arm draped around my waist I don't remember getting out of the car coming in he must've carried me.

I swung my legs off the bed trying to do the same with my upper half but his grip tightened.

"Pierce let me go." I addressed him by his last name but I didn't get a growl or a response back just silence.

"Aaric seriously I have to use the restroom." I budged again but his arms got even tighter

"Say my name again." He spoke his raspy voice making my insides churn his eyes were still closed and I noticed that he had shaved, maybe last night his jaw was relaxed and I noticed how his lashes kissed his golden tanned skin.

"Mhmmm pierce?" I mocked earning me a grin.

"Say my name and I'll let you go." He dead panned his grin still plastered on his face.

"This isn't a debate I have to pee." I let out a light giggle

"The task is simple." Was his answer to my plea

I huffed annoyed and it felt like my bladder was about to burst so I caved.

"Aaric." I said it slowly and dragged it out his smile spread where you could see all his pearly whites and his grip loosened enough for me to slip out of.

I walked into the restroom thanking the mood goddess that his eyes were shut the whole time I had mascara under my eyes tangles in my hair and I pretty sure I have morning breath.

I washed my face , brushed me teeth and brushed through my hair making sure it was tangled free. After I looked back in the mirror satisfied I walked out to come face to chest with Aaric.

"Thought you jumped out of the window or slipped on a bar of soap." He commented I noticed the feelings he had not that long ago locked up and retreated back into the depths of his mind.

"You have 1 window which is way to small for me which is a surprise seeing you clearly go big or go home." I gave him a fake smile brushing past him.

"I arranged a tour of the grounds for you today." He spoke before the awkward silence could fill the room.

"Will you be giving me the tour?" I questioned rubbing my palms together.

"I'm far too busy to give you a tour I have to take care of pack stuff but I have the perfect person to do th-" I cut him off then

"I don't wanna go then." I smiled sitting back on the bed ready to get under the covers

"Why not?" He questioned pulling the blanket out of my grasp and on the floor.

"I just don't okay." I lied I totally wanna check out this place all the ground to cover and to view on and the scenery is absolutely breathtaking.

"Your nervous." He bluntly spoke giving me a look of confusion.

"Why on earth would I be n-" he cut me off stepping closer

"Number one don't lie to me and number two when your nervous you rub your palms together." His face inches away from mines. "So I'm gonna ask you again why not"

I turned my back to him walking towards the glass window looking out to the forest.

"If you hadn't noticed I'm not well liked by wolves." Was my answer.

"My pack won't do anything I assure you kalessie." He was standing behind me then. I never cared about people liking me or agreeing to what I do but now I do I want to be accepted and I want to be liked by my mates pack.