41.

⚠️ THE MATURE PART OF THIS CHAPTER WILL BE IN ANOTHER BOOK ON MY TIRLED "Mature Chapters." SO GO AND READY THAT FOR THE MATURE PARTS OKAY ⚠️
                               *unedited*
-
-
-
-
-

AARICS POV

"You haven't stopped looking at the clock since you've sat down what's on your mind." Clara and Mia skip their way happily down the stairs and over to where I'm sitting at the kitchen table.

"Don't start with me." I give her a glare and she immediately stops her teasing.

"Look he even shaved and cut his hair." Mia starts and the two of them burst out laughing from my embarrassment but after another glare and a low growl  their laughing stopped.

"On another note." Mia speaks again "Where's Adam? I've called him and text him he isn't answering. I haven't seen him since the branding did you send him off somewhere?" Mia voice cracks and her eyes begin to water.

"What do you mean? You haven't seen him since branding? That was two days ago Mia!?." I yell at her questioning if she's serious.

"I don't question you. Remember. You're the alpha he's your first in command he's always leaving to take care of business." She speaks back and I hold back my Wolf from growling at the disrespect.

"Go to the pack house and get some of the best trackers and fighters we have last time I spoke to him he told me he would be doing patrol at the boarders on the west go check it out and if anything happens be sure to contact me." I finish off the reality of this hitting me hard. Adams my bestfriend. "Never mind I'll do-."

"No Kalessies up there waiting for you I'm sure everything's fine." Mia speaks more to herself than I.

"Are you sure?" I question hearing the sadness in her voice.

"I'm positive stupid." She smiles trying to throw in an insult to make is seem as if she's okay and because I know she's nervous I let is slide.

Pulling out my phone I text Kalessie.

I already know she's nervous this will drive her insane within an instant I get a text back

Creep.

I laugh at her text and slide my phone back into my pocket making my way to the stairs.

*********************

Kalessies POV

I look up to see Aarics there his face freshly shaved and his hair messily combed through.

His tie is loose but still remains and he's still dressed in his formal attire while I lay here with a shirt on and these very revealing pieces underneath.

He stretches his hands out towards me and with one swift motions I'm pulled up and into his chest. My heart goes into over drive and I can hear the blood whooshing in my ears.

Without even a second thought he smashed his lips on mine and immediately my arms circle around his neck while our mouths attack one another.

"You smell so amazing." He comments between kisses. I pull back gasping for the air that my lungs so desperately need but without a second to spare his lips travel down my jaw and to the sweet spot that only he knows to find.