5.

© All rights reserved to Lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings :)

"Dynamic mist...." Klark has been saying the name over and over like it was his newly found favorite word.

"Obsessed?" I questioned spinning around in Klark's office room spiny chair.

"Kalessie , I know you feel like it's your mission and everything to stop these ruthless packs but this pack is 2nd in the country, think about it." Klark went back to his phone after his whole speech.

"Yeah I heard you the first time." A low growl escaped my lips

"Okay don't go all wolfie on me." He held his hands up in surrender.

"Can we please get back to the reports." I motioned to the folders in front of us.

"Yes we shall,okay so dynamic mist." He said the name more confidently now.

"Aaric Pierce Alpha of the pack." I said his name which dropped perfectly off my tongue and once it did I missed the sound.

"Aaric....mhm weird name." Klark grabbed his computer from behind the desk and typed something up.

"Says the guy who has the name Klark with a k." I smiled budging his shoulder he hated when people pointed that out or when Starbucks used a C instead of a K.

"Aaric is and English name.." He paused and and a smirk fell onto his face.

"What's funny?" I asked closing my folder.

"The meaning of his name is...just the irony." Klark finished off the smirk still plastered on his face.

"Well what's the meaning of his name." A new excitement rising inside of me.

"Well Aaric is a Variant of Aric and Aric means to-" Klark was cut off due to the sound of my phone ringing in my jacket pocket.

I smiled shyly removing it from my pocket and holding one finger up as I answered the call.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone

"It's me.... Haha no but kalei where are you its movie night!" Annalise shouted/sang from the other side of the phone.

"Oh crap." I glanced at my watch "didn't notice the time Ana I'll be there in 30." I mentally cursed myself for getting caught up in the research.

"Okay well if your not I'm starting the damn movie without you bye-bye" she clicked after that.

How can you take her seriously when she says bye-bye? My wolf questioned and I agreed.

"Sorry Klark but movie night." I smiled while grabbing my car keys.

"Okay sure leave me here to do all the work as always!" He moaned

"Ok just go over and get some insider views of the land and the guards patrol patterns we should get this done with quickly." I gathered the loose papers around the folders.

"Kalessie promise me something." All the playfulness in Klark's voice dispersed and I was left with a serious stare.

"Depends." My hands got clammy and I could feel my breathing pattern pick up.

"This is the last pack and or rouge killing , I promised my mom and dad now you have to promise me." His stare still held onto my eyes.

I looked at myself from the mirror across the room trying to avoid eye contact and something in me knew that I couldn't make that promise but my wolf just wanted to be a wolf again to be free without me hating myself I sighed before I felt these bulky arms around me and I looked up to see Klark smiling down at me.

"I p-pro-omise" I breathed out and he let me out of his hug

"Pinky." He smiled inching his pinky finger towards me.

"Your weird." I smiled and punched his arm but still locked my pinky with his.

"Have fun." He laughed with sarcasm movie nights are NEVER fun for me.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"Thank god your here , I thought you weren't gonna show." Ana gave me a bear hug as soon as I had stepped through the door.

"Whaaaaaat me not show up to movie night never would I dare." I held my hand to my heart in shock.

"Yeah yeah yeah I know you hate it but screw you and your hate for movies." She shoved my towards the living room

"Everyone look who decided to show." I heard a voice behind me and I turned around to see Ryker.

"What are you doing here." I smiled pulling him into a hug and the scent of my old pack house washed over me immediately bringing tears to the brink of my eyes.

"Well Annalise invited me for movie night?" He said with more of a questioning tone Ryker was like me no matter how many times we had to be forced movies just bored us.

"Shhh the movies starting." Carter another on Annalise's friends spoke sitting on the floor.

They feel all super wolf because all of them had found they're mate that's why I stay far away from them most of the time but not now with Annalise and her movie nights which just turns out to me watching how many of them missed a good part of the movie cause they were eating each others face off.

*mind-linked*

"It's gonna be a long night." Ryker budged my shoulder.

"Why are you mind linking me?" I replied back instead.

"Cause I can." I could hear the smirk on his voice.

*mind-link ended*

"Well stop it." I elbowed his forearm.

"Sorry." He whispered to shoving popcorn into his mouth.

"Yes it is gonna be a long night." I stole some from his bag.

"Let's count how many times someone makes out during this movie im positive that we can break a record." He laughed throwing more popcorn into his mouth.

"Totally."

"Shhhhhh!" Annalise shushed us now and just then the movie stared.

But honestly I couldn't wait for tomorrow my last kills my last pack then what would I do with my self or my life? Well just have to find out.

deinde tempore usque ad me furoris ones