7.

© All rights reserved to Lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings:)

"...Wakey Wakey..." I heard someone singing horribly may I add in my ears.

I felt something burning my wrists and ankles. When my eyes finally decided to open up I saw my wrist binded to a chair with rope and I could smell what has my wrist burning.

Wolfsbane. A low and weak growl escaped my lips

"Oh glad your awake sunshine." This guard spoke making his stupid nicknames more prominent than the rest of his sentence.

I rose my head from staring at my wrist to see a man so tall that my eyes hurt searching for his, I could tell he had a beard perfectly shaved by Jesus himself.

"Awe you were way more fun before Klark stabbed you he's always ruining the fun." He let a small chuckle escape his lips before trying to be intimidating.

I didn't mind him but just the mention of Klark's name made my blood boil. I would happily leave this pack alone of all they gave me was 3 minutes with Klark alone in a room.

Something made a noise snapping me from my thoughts on how bad I wanted to kill Klark and I looked up to see the guard staring at me in amusement.

Was that me? The noise happened again I rolled my eyes was my stomach really growling right now , you couldn't wait?

"I wonder how long you would live without food" the guard questioned "I mean this is the first time in 3 days I heard your stomach growl" a smirk played on his lips.

"Three d.." The rest of my sentence getting cut off cause my voice became faint I guess "food" includes water. I swallowed the dry lump in my throat.

"Yeah 3 whole days of me breaking your fingers just to watch them heal and for me to re-break them again and-" He cut himself off focusing MINDLINK. I thought to myself.

While he was distracted I tried clutching my hands into fists and I couldn't it hurt to bad a pain shooting up my arms down my spine.

"Well the alphas ready to meet the infamous "KHI" he said my name in disgust while walking towards me.

"KHI" it was an acronym of course of my name kalessie my dads name hunter and my moms name Irene.

I would carve that into the chest of who ever I killed so they would know that it was my doing no one ever figured out what it meant and I will keep it that way.

When I snapped out of my thought the ropes has already been cut and his hand came in contact with my bicep squeezing hard enough to snap my arm.

I tried pulling my arm away even kicking him but my punches and kicks did nothing.

"You were injected with wolfsbane so it doesn't hurt but keep doing that and I'll break both your arms." He whispered harshly into my ears as we walked down the halls of this house.

People from the pack scoffed at me rolling their eyes, the males would growl at me and the females would look at me in shame. I knew what they were thinking about me.

Your someone's mate and your out killing your own kind. She would definitely get rejected.

GOOD. I don't want to be someone mate anyways for what reason to cater to their every need physically and mentally. To be bonded with someone that something as private as thoughts would be shared I think I'll pass.

When I finally pulled myself from my thoughts we were standing infront of these two beige colored doors with golden doorknobs.

*knock knock*

"Come in." A deep voice spoke from behind the door that had my hormones running crazy. I could practically smell the testosterone and masculinity coming from him and it made me weak at the knees.

In one Motion the guard opened the door and pulled me along with him. I looked at myself from a mirror on the other side of the room and a mess wasn't even a good word to describe how I looked right now.

My hair was wavy but had twigs and leaves stuck in it my face was plastered with dirt , blood and mud my white long sleeve had cuts and slits all through it and was no longer white thanks to the dirt and blood. My black high waisted jeans were still intact just covered in mud and leaves like my hair and somehow my shoes were gone as I stood barefooted.

"The hunter alpha." He tried to sound intimidating as he spoke but I could tell that he was scared shit less.

His alpha was faced a huge window the size of one of the regular walls over looking the woods and a stream that flowed through it.

He turned his chair slowly and I couldn't help thinking how stupid and cliche this is don't you want to hurry and kill me what's with being all slow and mysterious yet I felt myself waiting to see his face.

He turned the chair front wards his eyes immediately locking with mines and they were the greenest eyes is ever seen. Brighter then any forest ive ran through any moss I've came across and any grass that could ever be alive.

His hair on the sides came curling in towards his eyes and you could tell that he has been messily running his hands through his hair his jaw was sculpted by one of the gods and I found myself wanting to run my fingers around his cheeks. His smell more prominent and noticeable clouding my train of thought and we stared at each other emotions flashing crazily.

Lust,Frustration,Passion,Hunger and for the first time in a long time the last one was a emotion id forgotten existed in myself. LOVE

(The ending was so cheesy I know, but I'm a pretty cheesy person myself anyways thanks for all the support it means a lot too me you have no Idea babes. VOTE and COMMENT and..)

deinde tempore usque ad me furoris ones 💗