11.

Read A/N at the bottom please ❤️

© All rights reserved to Lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings:)

♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕

"Yes alpha" The blonde haired Doctor spoke.

"Look at her eyes." Was all Aaric replied with.

"Look at her nose and the rest of her what happend." He piped up a hint of worry in his hazel eyes.

"No need to worry about that." Aaric gave him his alpha tone and that was the end of the conversation.

"Aw-kward" I shifted from one foot to another and pushed my hands through my dirty hair.

"Oh his rude of me Dr.Pickston but no need for formalities call me lesion." He smiled sticking his hand out

I still hate everyone in this pack I thought to myself.

Well get over it My wolf spoke annoyed with me.

Last time I checked I could think things to myself. I retorted

"Kalessie." I spoke with my chin high like grandma taught me and shook his hand.

Grandma! Annalise! Grandpa! They must be worried sick about me.

"Well sit in the bed I'll look you over and clean you up ." The last part he said more to himself but I'd heard he smiled turning away to gather somethings and also pulled on gloves.

I walked over to the bed sitting in a row with two more besides it. The bed was hard rocklike even. I suddenly missed the bed I had at Annalise's it was plush and made you squirm with how much warmth it gave you once you were all wrapped up.

"Okay." Lesion (Lee-z-on) spoke snapping me from my thoughts about plush and unplush beds.

He took out the little flashlight tool that doctors use to flash in your eyes.

"Does it hurt?" He questioned staring at my eyes flash colors in awe.

"Only when I blink to much or move to fast I get kind of light headed and it feels like little shards are in my eyes but it quickly goes away."  I explained a little more hand gestures than needed.

"Well luckily for you I know the drug." He smiled pleased with himself whilst peeling off his gloves.

"What is it?" Aaric asked walking towards the doctors bed this whole time he's been on his phone doing "pack stuff" and now he's interested.

"It's rare-ish a formula made by either a witch or a really really smart werewolf its called" lesion had a book skimming through all the pages to find a specific one. "Karytelodisis it's meant to go through every color their is and the more it's in your system the more it begins to hurt until you lose your vision."

"Well how do you get rid of if?" Aaric spoke more urgent.

"Simple blood draw and some medicine to wash out whatever may be left." Lesion left from the room and returned back with a needle and blood bag.