24.

Okay before you guys read that chapter leave a comment here if you've been stood up for a date and also tell me what happen I'd  love to know haha ❤️
                               📖
© All rights reserved to Lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings :)
                               📖
"okay we'll practice shooting then we'll practice shifting, deal?" Lesions eyes hold mines in a competition for who's gonna give up first and I cave.

My brows fur together and my palms start to get sweaty, my heart pushes against my ribs faster and i can feel the beat of sweat forming of my forehead. An anxiety attack I remember those so vividly in my head that it feels as if they never even stopped a hand larger and rougher rubs against the back of my head the hand curls into my sweaty smelly hair scratching my scalp immediately relaxing me and taking me focus else where.

I turn to see who this is as my mom used to do it to me when i was a baby when i would cry for nights on end and my grandma would do it to me when id have nightmares about my parents horrific death and it Aaric he has a smile plastered on his face and his head it back almost like he's enjoying it the same amount as I am and quickly I place my hand on top of his and throw his hand down off of me coming from my relaxed state i stare at him and a growl comes from my throat my wolf doesn't like him touching us either, He's surprised and equally disrespected and a growl comes from him its more demanding and throaty then mine it's masculine and full of authority , strong and powerful just like he is himself.

"wow the tensions so thick I could cut it with a axe." Lesion speaks up clearing his throat.

"That's definitely not how that saying goes." I mock him taking my arrows from him and picking up my bow that he kicked out of the house since they can't touch it.

"well to back it should go like that , anyways that's a really cool bow i've never seen one like it what are you a rare bow collector?" He questions motioning to the numbers and doodles drawn into it.

"ha no that's lame uhh my umm my dad made it for me when I was little iv-only recently have I had it." I speak holding back the tears for the touchy subject.

"If he made it for you since you were little then why have you only recently had it?" Lesion questions and i could see Aarics ears raise trying to get in on the conversation.

"He asked my grandpa to give it to me a-after uh him an-d m-my m- you know how about we not get all mushy it's better that way." I give him a weak smile wile loading a arrow into the bow.

"okay uhh" he pauses to look around for something for me to shoot and he motions for me to stay here while he runs into the house to grab something.

"Frisbees?"I motion to the bright yellow plastic shapes in his hands.

"yes we know you're excellent at hitting things standing still and even lunging forward towards you but how good are you at shooting things that flow with the wind and move at 30 mph?" He gives me an evil smirk and i give one back.

"I'm pretty excellent at that too." I smile "so throw one."

"well since i can't throw frisbees because 1) they're fucking complex as shit and 2) I definitely cant throw them at 30 mph I call in a substitute for a person that can Aaric." He smiles and shoves the frisbees at Aarics stomach.

"No i'm not practicing with him." I point to his tall lean figure next to mine.

"You are and you will, now shoot." He smiles and Aaric throws one a really fast and swirling one.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"it's been 20 minutes and you haven't shot anything." Lesion shouts from the porch as if i don't know that I've been missing them but every time i have he yells out something like "try harder" or "keep going" as if i'm not trying hard as if i'm going to give up and for normal people it would be nice and motivational but it just annoys me and ticks me off.