29.

© All rights reserved to lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings ;)

Once we hit 1.k votes there will be an double update so start smashing it :p

"I think you should wear this dress." Clara walked over motioning for me to hold the dress up to my body as she stepped away getting the "bigger picture" after a bite of the lip and a not so subtle head shake she stepped forward taking it from my hands.

"this is ridiculous Clara were just going to dinner , downstairs." I sighed walking over to the bed my legs not being able to function for longer than 15 minutes or so.

"hey, no sitting we need to find a dress and it doesn't matter if it's dinner downstairs." she motioned for me to stand.

"I have injuries." I motioned to my leg and neck and all the bruises in between.

"oh sure use the handicap card." she rolled her eyes walking towards me with another dress stepping away again a smile spread across her face.

"please tell me you think this is the one?" I took the dress from her hands walking over to the mirror well waddling over to the mirror.

The dress was a bright yellow color and had white and blue flowers printed on it in a not appealing way and if it wasn't ugly enough they said hey let's make it strapless to add to the struggle.

"I have blue eyes Clara really really bright blue eyes and I've discovered a long time ago yellow was not my color." and in an instant, the dress was plucked from my hands.

"she didn't mean that baby." she whispered to the dress.

"let me find one." I waddled back over to the bed looking at the heaping mess of dresses.

"fine, I'll wear this one." She placed the yellow dress onto the couch on the other side of the room.

"you do that." I picked up a plain white dress that had caught my attention.

"ooooh ooooh good choice." she voiced her opinion while flopping down on the bed.

I walked back to the mirror holding it up to my neck, the dress was white but far from plain it had lace wrapping around all of it and it was just the right amount of patterns not overwhelmingly laced, the middle of it has sparkly rhinestones going around it like a belt the bottom flared out beautifully only thing that was intimidating is the cleavage area.

"I got that one in Italy cost me 6 thousand but it was totally worth it," Clara smiled happy with her purchase.

"yeah, I don't think-"

"nope you like it you're wearing it." she cut me off shoving me into the bathroom literally.

"I'm injured!" I shouted back from the other side of the door.

"sorry forgot you needed help," she smiled coming into the bathroom seconds later.

*************

"and you thought you didn't have the boobs for it," she smiled openly staring at my cleavage.

"Clara." I laughed covering myself with my arm.