57.

*UNEDITED*
Don't forget to comment & vote !

Aarics POV
I woke to the sound of rain pattering against the bedroom window, the usual bright and welcoming room was dark and gloomy almost as if the sun refused to make an appearance while the rain stole all its thunder. (Pun intended)

I sleepily looked to the side where the digital clock sat; the time staring me right back in the face.

5:09 AM it read and I inwardly cringed, sure I'm used to getting up early but even this was too early for me.

Looking over to my right my breath caught in my throat as I stared at the beauty asleep next to me.

I've had the pleasure of being with my mate for a year and a half now and to this day looking at her makes feelings stir in the pit of my stomach.

I lightly brush the hair away from her face that managed to stick to her forehead and even at the little contact placed against her cheek a small smile pulls at the corners of her lips before it's masked again by her light breathing and the occasional murmur of a word.

I place a feathery kiss to her soft and plump lips before doing the same to her belly; only then do I make an effort to get out of bed and head to the shower.

I decided that before I have to go help someone maintain their pack I needed to take care of my own first thus, being the reason why I'm up before the damn sun.

Before hopping in the shower I quickly sent a text to my beta and 3rd in command telling them to meet me at Kalei and I's home away from home.

After showering in record speed I wrap a towel over my lower half and head to the closet making sure to be light on my feet so I don't wake Kalessie.

Standing in front of the plethora of suits that hang ranging from Stuart Hughes Diamond Edition which cost up to $892,500 to Ermenegildo Zegna Bespoke which cost 22-28,000 I didn't know which to choose from, Kalessie has been the first one to wake up for the past 7 months and she would always pick my suits for me.

I knew waking her up to help me pick out a suit was a dumb idea and I soon pushed the thought to the back of my head.

Instead of dressing in an expensive suit I simply dressed in workout like attire, if any other Alpha had a problem then we could surely settle it; Black Nike sweats hung lowly on my hips, I threw on a black under armor type shirt before throwing on a grey hoodie, lastly slipping on my black Nike air max and a grey beanie.

Just as I tied up my shoelaces I heard three semi-hard knocks on the front door.

I shot a look over my shoulder watching as the noise only stirred Kalei a little from her sleep, walking over to the bed I sat down admiring her one more time before I had to leave.

"I love you." I spoke to the quietness of our room before pulling the blanket over body more and placing a kiss to her forehead.

Before I could pull away I felt her hands on either side of my face, looking up smile pulled at my lips as I saw the bright smile that tugged at her features.

"I love you too." She commented her fingers running over my jaw and cheek.

"Go back to sleep." I insisted as this time I placed another kiss to her lips, one she happily returned. "I sent Clara, Mia, And Desiree texts yesterday to come and keep you company while I'm away, when I leave I'll put the key under the mat so they can just get in that way." I rushed out noticing Adam and Brian we're still at the door.