4.

© All rights reserved to Lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings :)

"You okay kalei (ca-Lee)." Ana looked over to me once we were down the road.

Annalise was a werewolf but she didn't know of the things that I've done or do kill our own kind and such. Okay let's clear something up I don't just go around killing innocent rouges who have happy families I merely kill the ones who are bad or packs who are ruthless when they're all dead I'll feel like my forgiving can be done.

"Yeah I'm fine." I gave her a forced smile.

"How about we go out and get some pizza and drinks?" Her smile widened and I shook my head furiously I was a sucker for pizza.

We drove the rest of the way to the diner blasting music the whole way there.

We pulled up to the diner 'rosiemaries pizza & drinks' my stomach growled just thinking about the pizza.

We walked into the diner looking around an we decided on a booth in the middle of the place next to the jukebox.

We sat there gossiping about celebrity stuff like normal teenagers do while we waited for someone to come take our orders.

"Well if it isn't my two loyal customers." We were greeted by miss Rosiemarie herself as she usually only serves us the waiters take care of everyone else.

"Front and center as always." Ana smiled saluting like a soldier these two people were the only people who knew me other than you know the other me.

"So what will it be the usual?" She smiled waiting.

But I was tired of the usual I wanted something different almost as Ana read my thought she said "no I think we should try something new actually." I smiled at our likeliness.

"I want the jalapeño pizza and vodka on ice." I smiled as she jotted down my order.

"And I'll have BBQ pizza and strawberry lemonade." Annalise chirped in next.

"Smart cause there was no way I was serving both of you alcohol." Rosiemarie smiled walking away into the kitchen.

Just then I got a text from My partner "tomorrow meet at the lake we have an assignment." -KC

"Got it." I text back and slid the phone into my pocket finally I could kill things

"Here's you orders enjoy." Rosiemarie smiled while placing down our pizza and drinks. "Don't forget to leave me a damned good tip." She smiled and skipped off.

Almost instantly me and Annalise were stuffing our face.

********* *********
************

"I always forget how amazing your house is." I spoke to Annalise who was in the kitchen while I was spinning around the living room maybe I was tipsy.

"Your drunk go to sleep." She ushered me up the stairs before I could protest.

"I'm not drunk I'm a little buzzed." I smiled pinching at her cheeks as my grandma would do me.

"Same difference." She swatted my hands away and pulled off my shoes.

"I lo..." I caught myself and laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Still can't say those words." She frowned and pulled the blanket over me.

"I'm tired Ana." I huffed out my eyes lulling shut.

"Go to sleep kalei , I'll bring up your suitcases and awesome new bow." She smiled and kissed my forehead as the darkness consumed me and I fell unconscious.

********                  ********
                ********
The next morning I woke up a slight throb in the back of my head I moaned sitting up checking my messages.

"Seriously are you being late rn." -KC
Sent : 11:15

I looked at my watch seeing the time it was now 11:25.

"Sorry I'll be there as fast as I can." I threw my phone back down on the night stand and jumped up which was a terrible idea because my head throbbed even more I could hear it in my ears.

I went into the restroom and opened the medicine cabinet I saw some pain pills and chucked them down no water needed yeah it was a skill I've mastered.

After that I washed my face and brushed my teeth you know the essentials.

I opened one of my suitcases that I don't remember bringing up and pulled out some black Dri-fit tights and a black spaghetti strap tank I paired it with my black and white nike runs and a nike sweater.

I didn't have time to do my hair so I just brushed through it and put a ponytail holder around my wrist just in case.

"On my way" i texted KC

"Wouldn't hurt to hurry the fuck up captains getting impatient"- KC

"I know your sending the text I have you stored why the hell do you end your messages with KC" I mocked

"Seriously you question that now?"-KC

I shut my phone off , grabbed my quiver and loaded it with arrows , I grabbed my regular bow not the new one I just got that one should be used on special occasions. Not that I seen it around anyways probably left it in the car

I jogged down stairs to see Ana in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Look who's- where are you going?" She cut her self off.

"Um...I'm going to go train." It came out all rushed and she just stared at me blankly.

"You haven't even ate anything." She dropped the pan on the stove.

"Sorry just put it in the microwave." I ran to her giving her a hug then taking her car keys off of the hook.

"I'll be putting these to good use though." I dangled them in her face.

"Leave then anyways max is coming over." She smirked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Disgusting." I made a face then ran out of the front door.

**********                     **********
                    **********

"Look who decided to show up."

"Klark don't start right now I'm just getting over a hang over and I really wanna shoot something." I smiled brushing past him and walking to the bench were we would always be given our assignments

"Kalessie & Klark My favorite hunters" Captian Montgomery gave me a forced smile.

"Sorry I was-" she cut me off.

"Don't have time for sorry's don't let it happen again." Her smile gone and was replaced by two red folders.

"A pack or rouges?" I questioned taking the folder.

"Pack." She smirked and I gave her my own.

"Who's pack?" Klark chirped in.

"Dynamics mist." She rolled her eyes at the name.

"That's like the 2nd strongest pack in the country next to kalessie's grandfathers." Klark voiced my thoughts.

"Well if you two can't handle it I'll-" I cut her off.

"We got it." I narrowed my eyes at Klark who nodded his head.

"Good cause I didn't really have better hunters then you two." She smiled turning on her heels and waking away.

"Well back to my place?" Klark questioned and I nodded walking back to our cars.

(Ooooooooh shizzzzzz bout to get sooo lit *okay I'm calm* hope you guys like this chapter don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT)

"deinde tempore usque ad me furoris ones"