50.

You guysssss! I have a few more tricks up my sleeve but either than that this book is almost done :( it's my first book, my first Wattpad baby! It makes me sad but there's more books coming! Can't get rid of me that easily, thank you guys for the constant support on this book! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Happy readings! 📖

Kalessie

"Excuse me, Lauren." I speak to one of the nurses that I see when I enter the hospital wing of the pack.

"Yes, what can I do for you Luna?" She questions a smile on her face. I genuinely love the people in this pack. Southerners made northerners sound so much worse then they actually were.

"Do you know where Lesion is?" I ask.

"Oh yes, he's in his office." She commented and turned me to another direction. "It's the brown door at the end of the hall." She points the only brown door surrounded by all the white of the hospital, at the end of the hall.

"Thank you so much." I say kindly and she bows to me as she walks away back to her nurse duties which consisted of much more than giving me directions.

I walk down the hall to Lesions office and I let three hard knocks echo into the quietness.

"Come in." I hear from the other side and I open the door to see Lesion there staring down at a bullet.

"Did I just walk into a episode of criminal minds." I shoot playfully and Lesion looks confused as to what I was referring to.

Aaric doesn't know about spongebob and now Lesion doesn't know about criminal minds? Do they ever just relax and let TV rot their brains? I think to myself.

"Earth to Kalessie." He speaks and it snaps me back to reality away from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, what?" I shake my head and stare at him.

"I asked what can I help you with." Lesion smiled putting down the flashlight he held in his hands and the pen he held in between his lips.

"I haven't been feeling well, I don't think it's anything but Aaric wants me to check it out." I say with a wave of my hand.

"What's been happening? Is it your stitches? Reaction to the medicine?" He asks more questions that I can give answers.

"It's not my stitches they're fine, the medicine helps with the pain and it doesn't make me feel uneasy or fatigue but, lately I've been really tired Yes more than usual." I butt in before he had a chance to poke fun on how much I sleep. "I threw up this morning, it's why I'm here actually, Aaric's worried about internal bleeding or something." I speak to Lesion answering all the questions I remembered.

"Okay, I can draw some of your blood to test to see if it has anything to do with something left in your system maybe something will show up, I can give you an ultrasound, its an easy way to tell if there is internal bleeding around your stitches, and while you're here I can check on how your cuts are healing." He spoke to himself and I.

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled

"Okay, Lets go to the room across the hall, all the equipment should be ready, I mind linked someone to set it up." Lesion spoke and stood from his chair I did the same and followed him to the room.

"You wanna do the blood draw first? Get it over with?" Lesion questioned knowing my true hate for needles.

"Yeah." I said weekly

"Here we have stress balls now." Lesion smiled as he handed me a soft plushy heart, as soon as it touched my hands I began ringing it nervously, the smell of the alcohol pad Lesion opened to clean my arm made my nose crinkle up in disgust.