52.

Aaric

Beep...Beep...Beep... I heard the annoying sound of my alarm clock as I stretched my arms out and pushed the off button.

I laid there looking at my mate in all her pale and pregnant glory.

I placed a kiss to her forehead and a kiss to her stomach before she flipped over and pushed my face away.

A smile broke across my face as I placed another kiss to her forehead, she was not a morning person at all.

10:30 a.m the clock read.

I got up quickly showering, getting dressed and I decided I would finally shave the scruff that has been on my face, Kalessie liked it better when I was cleanly shaven also.

I looked at the time after I finished getting ready.

11:00 a.m

I decided that I'd let Kalessie sleep for ten more minutes while I started getting breakfast ready.

I'd make her an omelet,bacon, and sausages while she was in the shower and getting ready, I need my pup to be strong.

Archard hadn't stopped pestering me about going on a run with kalessies wolf but she's pregnant and it wouldn't be wise for her to shift, he was angry but he understood, lately he's been MIA only listening in when the talk is about the pup.

As I finished putting all the ingredients in the omelet I hurriedly ran upstairs to Kalessie as it sizzled in the pan, frying.

Kalessie

"Amica mae...little one....babe" I heard Aaric coaxing me from my sleep and flipped over with a groan.

"I know, I know, but I let you sleep in for an extra ten minutes, I'm making you breakfast so I can't stay and beg you for longer, I really need you to get up, shower, get ready, and come eat okay?" Aaric rushed out without taking a breath.

I rubbed my eyes lazily and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you." I said and I held his face in mine he took my hands placing a kiss to each of them.

"I have to-" He started to speak before I cut him off a smile on my lips.

"Go, I love you." I said watching him dash from the room.

"Love you too!" He yelled back as he retreated down the stairs of the cabin.

*****

Midway through my shower my head started to spin and even though I was in the water I could feel myself sweating, I quickly stepped out stumbling as I fell to my knees careful not to hurt my stomach, I lifted the lid of the toilet up and spewed up left over food and stomach acid onto the clean white bowl.

The shower running masked the sounds of my gagging so my first morning sickness of pregnancy was experienced alone, I could've called Aaric but what could he really have done anyways.

I sat on the floor a while longer before I felt a little better and hopped back into the shower scrubbing myself clean again.

I was quick to get out and brush my teeth before finding something to wear. I decided on wearing a white tank top, a grey, white, and black knitted cardigan, paired with blue jeans and converse.

It was getting chilly out and this outfit was perfect for the October weather.

"Kalie, breakfast!" I heard Aaric hell and grabbed my phone off of the dresser heading downstairs.

"You look beautiful." Aaric said and my breath hitched in my throat.

I didn't even notice he shaved earlier, he looked so freaking hot, he had been wearing black sweatpants with a black graphic sweater on, along with a black bomber jacket on top, he wore regular vans to complete the look and I couldn't stop myself from ogling at him.