Three parter pt.1 (47)

THANK YOU LOVELY PEOPLE WHO READ MY BOOK. THE WOLF HUNTERS MATE HAS 100k READS AND THAT MIGHT NOT BE A LOT TO SOME PEOPLE BUT I AM TRULY GRATEFUL THAT I AM PUTTING OUT MY STORY AND YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT! THANK YOU TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, you are the shit !!!!! I love you.

Don't forget to Vote & Comment

Happy Readings 📖

Aaric

"How could they." I hear Kalessie's voice low and broken as she speaks in her sleep.

I massage her head my fingers drawing circles. I've noticed that helps her calm down a lot, it's the one spot I know that can make her go from the hulk to a fairy in seconds.

"It's okay little one." I speak to her sleeping figure.

"It's not fair!" She yells out thrashing and sobs rack her body "what did I do to deserve this nanna?" Her voice breaks and I know it's a nightmare about her parents death.

"Hey, Hey little one you're alright, you are safe, I got you." I mutter words of encouragement to her but it does nothing to calm her down.

"Was I not a good girl, was it because I'm taking longer to shift than other kids? Why'd I have to lose my ma and pa?" Her voice breaks and she continues to sob her sleeping figure shaking in my arms.

"Kalessie, I need you to wake up, amica mae, come back to me wake up you're safe, open your eyes for me little one." I try to not frighten her even more than what's already plaguing her sleep.

The crying comes to a halt as Kalessie sits up with a gasp, her eyes are crazed and hold anger and sadness while she grips at her chest regaining her breath.

"You're okay, you're alright." I comment to her rubbing her arms soothingly before she gets up and heads to the bathroom.

I look over and see the time 3:36 a.m.

I hear the bathroom sink water running and the continuous sound of water splashing. I get up slowly from the bed and make my way towards the bathroom.

Kalessie stood there her eyes dull as she glared at her self in the mirror, because of the mate pull I could fell her disgust and disappointment in herself and it made Archard and I very angry.

"Don't do that." I speak out into the silence of the bathroom and her head snaps to me her eyes wild and hurt.

I step from the corridor into the bathroom making my way towards her, my mate, I could feel her sadness and discomfort sitting on her shoulder due to the bond, and in that moment I wanted her safe, in my arms.

Her hand shoots out and motions for me to stay away as the other covers her mouth as she sobs quietly. Her eyes lock with mine and for the first time I really see how the hurt and built up anger about her parents weighs on her.

The unanswered questions, the self doubt, the loathing, the deep and dark thoughts that bet you to take the pain away, for the first time I see how she's broken about it and as much as she tries to run from it it creeps up on her and it eats her alive.

"I know." Is all I say and her eyes flash with emotion as not only does she hear me say it, she feels it through the Mate bond, she feels that I understand not to a full extent but I understand because she allows me to.

She lowers her arms and in an instant I am engulfing her tiny frame into my own, I rub my hand around her back soothingly and she fully let's go of all the tension and sadness and we sat there. Her in my T-shirt and panties, and me in my briefs. We sat there and she cried.