54.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Aaric

I woke up in a sweat, everything seemed to be too hot almost as if I had fallen asleep with a heater pointed right at me.

I got up walking to the bathroom and wet my face with cold water, the feeling subsided but deep down I still felt an urge to be next to Kalessie.

Kalessie! My thoughts seemed to shout at me after our 5 hours flight Adam and I had been exhausted but as soon as we landed the alpha of the Loud Howlers, Beacon, already had a thousand and one things for us to do.

5:59 Am the clock read, it was three hours ahead in New York and I didn't want to call and wake her up as it was barely two in the morning back home.

I laid back down in bed but the feeling still bubbled inside me, I quickly noticed that it was not my own feeling but Kalessies.

What is wrong with my mate? The question made my blood hot and my heart beat faster.

Kalessie

I woke up throwing the covers off of my body but still and unsettling heat covered my whole body, the clothes that I was wearing seemed to be searing with heat as they rubbed against my skin.

I groaned sleepily standing up and ripping the clothes off of me.

My breath came out in pants as the heat only seemed to get hotter but not just in any area, my core pulsed with want and I buckled to the floor with a thud.

What the fuck is happening to me.

"Kalessie!" Clara yelled as the lamp turned on and she rushed to my side of the bed.

"I don't know whats wrong with me." I spoke panicked as black dots danced across my vision and a pain like I've never felt ripples through my body.

I cried out bloody murder as Clara stood shocked and scared above me.

"What the fuck do I do?!" Clara yelled more to her self as she lifted me up off the ground and ran to the bathroom.

She sat me on the toilet and my vision became groggy and another wave of pain shot through me.

"Clara I need Aaric, I need my mate!" I yelled at her the loudness of my voice scaring me.

"I know babes, I know." She spoke out hurriedly as she turned the knobs of the tub and water stared filling up.

"Fuck Clara, ahhh!" I screamed as more pain shot through my body a loud howl left my mouth and my throat felt tight and tingly.

"Fuck fuck fuck." She cursed out as she motioned for me to stand and get in the tub, I wasted no time submerging myself into the cold bath water as it subsided some of the heat and pain.

"Clara what's wrong with me? Is my baby okay?" I questioned tears threatening to fall.

"Kalessie, you're in heat." She spoke her face held worry as she pulled her phone out and dialed someone's number.

"I know I know it's late but-" She was cut off by another one of my screams. "Yes it was, we need you at the cabin quickly, I don't know Lesion, it looks like heat." She said her eyes shooting me worried glances.

"What did he say." I asked as a burp left my mouth I wrinkled my face in disgust at the smell but before Clara had time to tell me I was throwing up inside of the tub and all over the floor.

"Kalei." Clara yelled as she watch me continue to spew my guts, she rubbed small circles on my back but it did nothing to take away the pain, I wish Aaric was here.