10.

Vote and comment
♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕

© all rights reserved to Lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings:)

I felt something plush and fluffy under me and my eyes peeled open to see I was perched up on a large square bed the color of the forest its self.

The room was so blindingly bright and there was another huge window the size of a regular wall but there were trees and a huge waterfall when you look out. The rest of the room was green and if it there was another color it was brown or black and the color of my red sleeping gown.

Wait...I frantically pushed myself of the bed before I heard something squeak.

I turned to see a lady standing in the door frame she was slim and wore some kind of maids outfit.

Of course! I thought to myself.

"Did you dress me?" I questioned her lightly the look on her face as if someone had already scared her enough she shook her head frantically.

"The alpha asked me to." Was all she said before she went back to her occasionally lip biting and nodding.

Then I thought back to what happened in Aarics office someone shot me with something and put me to sleep my blood boiled and the maid took notice and she backed up more.

"Miss y-your eyes." She held her hand over her mouth.

I rushed to an open door which I had hoped was the restroom and also I had hoped wasn't occupied werewolves have a habit of leaving things wide open nudity is like first nature to them more so than breathing.

Once I got into the restroom slamming the door behind me I caught a glimpse of my eyes the were flashing crazy colors red,green,blues, mixtures of purple and pink even black.

I shut my eyes tight so tight that I got those little spots that dance around when you open them and my eyes were still going crazy I stormed out of the rest room up to the maid.

"WHERE IS AARIC!" I shouted a death grip on her arm while doing so.

"The a-alpha is d-down stairs having breakfast with the pack." She murmured out.

"What the hell do you mean breakfast." I spat my words at her like I had a vengeance against her last I remember it was still early when me and Klark came to take "down" this pack considering at night they would have triple patrol on duty.

"Miss it is only 8 in the morning"she relied her first sentence without a stupid stutter in it

"I was unconscious for damn near a whole day?" I questioned more to myself then her but i knew she had heard

"Yes miss you were." She replied a new pained look on her face and that's when I remember my grip on her I released her arm but my eyes still locked and intensified with hers.

"Take me to Aaric" I said through gritted teeth.

☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕

The first sight I caught was of him sitting at the table with some girl slung over his lap.

Kill her! My wolf shouted so loudly in my head that I almost stumbled from her tone.

Why not like I want him anyways I lied every inch of what was happening made me want to shift.

Well do something for me kalessie she spoke and I could practically hear her whimper.