32.

Read authors note at the bottom don't be a little shit and skip it I know how you are lazy aśś.

© All rights reserved to lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings ;)

"You are breath taking." Aaric stared at me in awe as everyone else did mouths agape and surprised.

And I tried to thank him and the only thing that left my mouth was a loud proud growl and I realized im not in human form anymore I'm her I'm no longer Kalessie right now in this moment I am Ambrosine

"You don't realize how amazing you are do you?" Aaric spoke bringing his hand down scratching my black as night fur my wolf howled is pleasure as his fingers ran all over her.

"We'll leave you guys." Lesion spoke a smile spreading across his lips and everyone nodded walking away.

Only when they were a no longer in sight Aaric sat down on the grass opening his arms wide. Almost immediately Ambrosine circled his lap before lying on it my small form didn't even cover him whole his arm came under my throat while his fingers played with my ears.

"My wolf is dying to play with you." Aaric spoke softly and I could feel his eyes on me.

At the mention of his wolf Ambrosine's tail thumped harder and She couldn't keep still.

"Okay well you're excited." He laughed with his head back and show casing his pearly whites.

She crawled off of his lap and watched as he slowly got up from the ground I watched as his muscles rippled in his shirt and with one swift motion his shirt was pulled off and thrown to the ground his abs shined as the sun setting light hit them and I watch the muscles in his forearm flex and he undid his jeans he slid them down his strong legs and now was just standing there in his underwear.

Just in seconds his underwear were shredded and his blindingly white wolf was no in his place and if I thought I was smaller than him in human form in wolf for was just pitiful he was almost three times my size and where I lacked muscle his wolf was as strong and masculine as he was making me cower making me wonder how mad I've must have been to actually try and fight him.

As if Ambrosine's could sense his masculinity she was sprawled out belly up showing her neck as if it was only this easy in human form I thought to myself.

Aarics wolf stalked over his eyes shinning it's bright green made my wolf howl in appreciation whilst licking her lips.

His head nudged mine and I was up in all fours again sprinting away I guess she wanted to play.

Aarics POV

I watched intently as I got undressed knowing that under her wolf form Kalessie was still watching my every move.

I got undressed painfully slow even flexing a bit more than I should to mess with her but in her wolfs eyes all that shown was admiration, lust even when I finally shifted her wolf was already belly up showing her neck in respect that made Archard wanna mark her but I knew that Kalessie would not agree so I held him back.

As I walked toward her small wolf she sprinted off into the other direction and Archard howled as he lowered his body taking off behind her and she may be small but she was fast maybe even faster than me and with that thought Archard being the dominant he is he pushed himself harder we were running side by side with her wolf and with a swift jump he pounced on her back , they went rustling through the trees and crunchy leaves.