40.

© All rights reserved to lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings 📖
*UNEDITED*

"Have you seen Aaric?" I question the 60th person which just happens to be his mom. After the whole I've got planning to do I haven't seen him.

"Not since the morning darling but I've heard rumors that something bigs happening." Immediately my face turns the color of a tomato.

"Why's she all blushy?" Annalise questions sitting next to me at the kitchen table.

"Her and my son are finally gonna... you know." His mom giggles like a child

"Wow really? How does his mom know before me?" Annalise asks staring at me.

"Rumors dummy." I state and smack her upside the head

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I head a loud yell and suddenly I'm being brought to the ground by a heavy force.

"CLARA, MIA GET OFF OF HER!" Aarics moms yells terrified of my injuries which were still healing pretty slowly.

"Kal.Kal?omg kal." Is all Clara manages to say while she stares at me along with Mia

"I've missed you guys too." I giggle and lift my hand up being pulled pack to my standing position.

"There's so much I have to tell you about oh my god who told you to have the NERVE to die?." Mia yells

"Sorry wasn't intentional." I laugh pulling her in for a hug next is Clara.

"I was wondering why I was hearing rumors about a certain topic that had me questioning if my bro went off the rails and found another Kalessie to support his unstableness." Clare jokes making my face again become as bright as a tomato.

"Oh yeah someone's getting freaky deaky tonight." Mia laughs and they take turns teasing me.

"We need to go shopping." Annalise yells in realization.

"For what?" I question absolutely not ready to go shopping with them yet.

"Uhhh cute lingerie you're about to loose your V card kalei." She speaks as if it's an everyday topic

"You're a virgin?" Aarics mom, sister, and Mia yell at the same time.

"Wow tell all my secrets why don't you have some respect okay I died? Remember?." I try and use the sympathy card key word try.

"Yeah and imagine if you did you would've died a virgin how sad." Clara jokes and my face is red for the third time today what is up with everyone picking on me.

"Save me." I mouth to Aarics mom before they haul me off into Aaric and I's room to and I quote "stop looking like I've been dead for a week."

I pick out some black mom jeans a stripped red and black shirt and just some black flip flops to change into.

"Go hurry and change if my intel is correct Aarics plans will be ready @ 10 it's currently 8 we have work to do people." Mia shouts and I scurry off into the restroom.

Taking off the gown a gasp leaves my lips my skin is so beaten up it's unbelievable almost everywhere on my body was covered by horrible ugly bruises that are clearing up or still look like I've gotten then today. I've gotten so skinny that I can see my hip bones protruding through my skin, the hollows of my cheeks are sunken in just like the bags under my eyes and I really just look at myself or a mere image of what I used to be.

I look nothing like the Kalessie I knew I was so weak that I probably couldn't even hold up my bow let alone have enough strength to shoot it at something I was always comfortable in my body I loved it but how could anyone love this? A tear slides down my face the same time there's a knock on my door telling me to hurry up.