18.

READ A/N at the bottom of the page ❤️
♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕

© All rights reserved to Lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings :)

     ♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕

"Not to sound like a creep but your way prettier then when Aaric described you." She spoke spooning another scoop of ice cream into her mouth.

First off He described me as pretty , the first time we met I was just stabbed and dragged through the forest and after that brutally and I mean BRUTALLY beaten. Secondly this girl is calling me pretty she had a face that looks as if it made completely from Italian marble and her sun kissed skin is the perfect shade for this time of year her hair beautiful brown locks flowing down her back and she wore a fashion that's put the Kardashians to shame elegantly.

"Well thank you." I said instead of all the random thoughts running through my mind.

"Well where else would you like to go?" She stood up throwing her ice cream in the trash and me doing the same.

"There's more?" I questions shocked this land doesn't look that big on the outside but once you step in it's like they own half of the woods , well way more then a half. I've already seen every shop there is to offer to the world every diner every bakery every office every mall etc. and she's telling me there's more I'm already panting just thinking about it.

"Well there one more thing left that puts all this to sha-" she was cut off focusing on something.

Mind-link

"And Aaric will meet us there." She smiled showing all her perfectly white polished teeth.

"Great." I smiled my stomach turning at the mention of his name.

♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕☾♕

"How do you and Aaric do this , either I'm really out of shape or you guys are like mutant hybrids or something...." I spoke grabbing on to a rail that had appeared.

A deep throaty laugh mixed with a light giggle was heard from behind me and I turned to see Aaric and Clara almost toppling over with laughter. What was even more scary was they were almost the exact same person just different in height and hair everything else the same the lines they got in there forehead , how they trough their head back as if they were howling , how they both got crinkles in the corner of there eyes exactly the same.

"She's funny." His sister stopped laughing and walked over to my side.

I turned around to the biggest garden of flowers I've ever seen colors swirled in with others and the grass so amazingly green that it kinda made you eyes water.

My wolf spoke "oh I'd love to run through that" I heard the depression in her voice after she finished her sentence.

"I'm sorry" was all I could return.

"It's beautiful isn't it." Clara smiled even wider at the look of my face.

"This is just...woah" my mind swirling with different words of how breathtaking it was but nothing came out.

"Well I'll let you guys have some alone time." Clara smiled and my nervousness got even worst suddenly I was worried about how I looked I could feel the sweat matting my hair and sticking to my face. As if he felt my nervousness which he most likely did a hand came to the nape of my neck and started playing with my hair my head feel back and my eyes closed as it lulled me to relax then as if it was a trance I stepped away from his touch towards the flowers.