3.

© All right reserved to Lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings:)

"Kalessie...-" I cut my grandma off from any protest she was about to give me.

"No she's right , how could I have been so selfish , everyone who was anyone feared our pack and now everyone who's no one feels that they can take it away from us , from you because of the careless acts I perform I hate wolves , I am a wolf what are the odds , either grandpa punishes me or I leave and I know he want punish me so there's only one choice left." I finished my breathes coming out in huffed and my anger growing.

"There's always the chance of you forgiving and changing." Ryker smiled as he gripped my shoulder

"You like anyone else here in this house know I. Will. Never. Change." I spat the words at him like acid on my tongue.

"Kalessie everyone can challenge us and they will fail as a whole but I will not fail as a grandparent letting you walk away from this pack and this house." My grandpa was growing angrier by the second I get it he lost his daughter in law my mom and he lost his son my dad but he couldn't afford to loose me.

I knew that I was being selfish I wanted to be with my grandparents because I've lost everything else in my life but I could keep hurting the pack like this not that I cared for them.

"If anything you haven't and never will fail , but I'm making this decision I'm leaving papa." I smiled hugging him and my nanna and I ran upstairs my quiver still on my shoulder.

"Need a place to crash for a few nights maybe months , you got me?" I texted the only other person that would put up with my shit my best friend ana short for Annalise.

"I've been waiting for this all my life ;)" she replied within seconds

"I'll text you when to come pick me up." I replied. Throwing my phone on the bed I went to take my second shower of the morning before packing up. The only place ive ever known my home ripped away from me cause I held a never ending relentless pursuit against my own kind.

After I showered I threw on some black knee cut jeans and a black and white stripped cropped shirt and my black and white van sk8 highs I left my hair as is because when it air dried it got naturally wavy and after that I text Annalise.

"I'm ready."

"Your lucky that I'm gonna put my Starbucks run on hold and make a U turn to come get you." She replied which made me laugh.

"Oh how much I owe you." I replied shutting my phone off and putting it in my back pocket while I dragged my three suitcases full clothes and sentimentals down the stairs and outside of the house.

I sat in the porch waiting for Ana to come pick me up when I heard the front door open up and my grandpa stepped out sitting next to me.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before he spoke.

"I know you have to do this, I support you and just know that whenever your ready , your always welcomed back." He sighed I knew that was a lot for him to say.

"One day grandpa." I leaned into his shoulder looking up at the sun beaming down on us and to think that it's barely 1:00 in the after noon.

"I want you too have these two things." He paused pulling something from his back pocket it was a pendent shaped like a half moon. I stared at it in awe it was bright blue and shined whenever the wind would swoosh by.

"It's beautiful papa." I smiled hugging him then after he clasped it around my neck.

"It was your grandmas , when she was a fighter but when she became my Luna she stopped fighting so she took it off , promise you won't stop fighting but start forgiving." He smiled looking at the necklace around my neck.

"I promise." I came out more to my self then to him but I knew he heard me.

"Okay now all that mushy gushy stuffs out the way." He punched my arm jokingly me and my grandpa are the same never showing emotion more than for just a minute.

"Iris." He called out to my grandma and she came with something draped over her arms.

My grandpa motioned for me to stand up and I followed suite then he pulled the cloth off showing me the item my grandma was holding and it was the most beautiful thing ive ever seen.

A bow but it wasn't any old bow it was merrily made of silver and chrome I could smell the silver but why wasn't it burning my grandmas skin or why would he want me to have it it had carved wolves of it and numbers randomly around it.

"This is..how's it not...grandpa I can't." I couldn't even finish the questions and thank yous it was all to much.

"It was your dads." He paused looking down at it. "He started it when you were just a baby he knew you would love archery as much as he did , so he made you a bow for when one day you would leave the nest , it's made of silver but he had a witch bond it merely for his own blood line so it could be past down through generations one of a kind unique like you." My grandpa smiled and I heard Ana pull into the driveway now.

"Be careful my child." My grandma hummed in my ear when she pulled me in for a hug.

" I always am." I smiled kissing her on the cheek.

"posterum tempus avia" I spoke to her in Latin and I could see the proudness boring out of her.

I grabbed the bow and rolled my suitcases to Ana's car once we were all packed up and everything was in the car we pulled down the driveway and just like that I was on my own.

(Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <3 I know it's taking forever to start with the whole wok killing and finding of the mate but you know love isn't rushed even if it is unrealistic and fictional anyways VOTE & COMMENT)

"deinde tempore usque ad me furoris ones"